06

This is for Chey210 😂😘

"I still think this is a bad idea." Niall says.

"Shush, you're killing the mood." Louis says, keeping his eyes glued to the horror movie being played on his tv.

"You're killing the mood." Niall retaliated and Louis rolls his eyes.

"Why is it a bad idea?" Louis asks, even though he really doesn't want to hear Niall's whole speech on why Harry is terrible.

"It's a bad idea because, first Harry is not a good person and second you're going to get attached." Niall says and Louis rolls his eyes and mocks Niall, using a really bad Irish accent.

"Listen hoe, I know how you are, you're going to get attached to him, just like how you got attached to you're very first kiss, which was bad because he was convinced he was straight, but that's besides the point. You have a big heart Lou and you cling to things and people which you believe can be good, but ultimately are not good for you or anyone." Niall says and Louis just shakes his head.

"I won't get attached because I know it doesn't mean anything, I know he probably does the thing with other people. I'll be okay Ni, I promise." Louis says, leaning back against the couch, cuddling into his blanket more.

"I'll be okay Ni, I promise." Niall mocks and Louis rolls his eyes and leans into Niall, laying his head on his shoulder.

"Thanks for caring so much about me Niall." Louis says smiling up at Niall.

"Shut up and watch your movie," Niall says, a small smile gracing his lips.

Louis goes into work the next day in a way better mood, he finds himself smiling the whole drive, usually because of thought of seeing Zayn, but today his mind is occupied by Harry.

Louis continues smiling up until he's walking into the building and him and Eleanor make eye contact. She stands up quickly and Louis makes a break for the elevator.

"You get back here." She shouts as Louis pushes his way into the crowded elevator, he pushes the "close doors" button and he smiles at Eleanor as they close right as she gets there.

"See you at lunch!" Louis says cheerily. Everyone in the elevator looks at him and he just gives them a small smile.

Most of the morning is spent with Louis at the edge of his seat reading a mystery novel, Louis is so into the story he forgets to edit a few pages.

"He's the killer!" Louis whisper shouts as he continues reading. Louis skips a small grammatical error as he finishes the page. He goes back before he turns the page and continues bouncing a little in his chair.

When Louis finished the chapter he glanced at his phone only a tiny disappointed when there's no message from Harry. Louis finished the last sip of his water and then brought his knees up to his chest and finished the manuscript.

After a few minutes of staring at the blank wall because really who would have guessed that the killer was the girl's only friend. Louis had thought it was the neighbor, but that would be too obvious and well the story had been written in a way that would make the reader believe it to be the neighbor, it was brilliant.

Louis smiled and grabbed the three manuscripts he thought would sell and left his office to deliver them to Rob.

Louis walked down the hall to the elevator, manuscripts in hand, small smile on his lips. When Louis stepped into the elevator, right as the doors were closing Gigi ran in, almost getting hit by the doors.