08

Please forgive typos and/or grammar errors.

"What the fuck?!" Is what Louis hears as his face is pressed into Harry's chest.

"Hey man, we're busy here, get your own piece of ass." The blonde says angrily and Harry tightens his grip on Louis.

"This is my piece of ass, fuck off."

"Dude he didn't tell me he had a boyfriend." The blonde says and Louis wiggles in Harry's arms.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Louis shouts, his voice muffled in Harry's chest. The blonde just turns and leaves, thinking a hookup was not worth all of this nonsense.

"What the fuck, Harry." Louis grumbles, shoving against Harry's chest.

"What are you doing here?" Harry crosses his arms over his chest.

"What am I doing? What are you doing here? You didn't even answer my text and now you're just showing up out of nowhere, what is wrong with you?!" Louis snaps, copying Harry's posture and crossing his arms.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Harry glares down at Louis and Louis huffs and sticks his tongue out at Harry.

"Really, what are you five?"

"Fuck off Harry, fuck right off. I'm so tired of this, I walk on fucking eggshells trying to not make you mad, you're so short tempered." Louis turns to leave the dance floor and Harry grabs him roughly by the arm.

"Get off of me." Louis says, trying to pull his arm away. Harry guides Louis towards the bathroom, his features hard and angry.

Louis stumbles on his feet but Harry holds him upright and continues to take him to the bathroom. Harry slams open the door and tugs Louis into the biggest stall.

"What the fuck Harry-"

"Who do you think you're talking to?" Harry asks lowly, grabbing on to Louis' chin. Louis looks at him, stunned, his lips opening and closing a few times. "Do not use that tone with me." Harry adds.

Harry turns Louis' head and attaches his lips to Louis' neck, he sucks for a bit before biting down rather hard. Louis cries out and pushes Harry away, holding a hand to his neck.

"Harry that hurt." Louis pouts. "Well now you know who you belong to." Harry replies and Louis opens his mouth to protest.

"Shutup Lewis."

"You're an asshole you know? A real big fucking asshole." Louis glares at Harry and Harry tightens his jaw.

"What about you, huh? How do you think I'm supposed to feel seeing some other guy, feeling you up? With his dick practically in your ass already!" Harry shouts at Louis, fists curled at his sides.

Louis' mouth opens and his eyebrows furrow. "You...you're...um... I thought we agreed... you know, teacher?." he closes his mouth and looks at Harry with a tilted head.

Harry blinks and swallows, cheeks going pink. "Fuck you, I'm leaving." Harry manages to say, turning and opening the door to the stall.

"Harry wait I-"

"I said, fuck you, okay? I'm just drunk, I don't give a shit, Lewis, do what you want." Harry leaves the bathroom quickly, leaving Louis by himself.