15

Sorry this is a little late 💓

"Louis? What did I do to Louis? I didn't do anything, I didn't even see him today!" Harry defends himself, sitting up in his bed. He was angry at Niall for accusing him of something, but he was also worried about Louis.

"Well something's fucking wrong with him, I went to his house and he didn't open the door, he was just crying and telling me to go away." Niall says and Harry sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Niall I don't know. I had someone over and they just said that Louis said his date went great. That's it, I didn't even speak directly to him." Harry says, running his hand through his hair.

Niall makes an aggravated sound and Harry says softly. "I'll come over."

"What? Why?" Niall asks. "I want to see him." Harry answers, his tone quiet. Harry hangs up the phone and then is up out bed, wanting to be at Niall's as soon as possible.

Within minutes Harry was dressed and in his car, on his way to Niall's house. Harry's head is full of worry for Louis, he hoped he was okay, he didn't think Louis should cry, he's too pretty and his heart is too kind.

When Harry pulls onto Louis and Niall's street, he feels his pulse quicken, just at the thought of maybe seeing Louis.

Harry looks at Louis' house as he passes it to get to Niall's and he wishes he could go in there and be with Louis. He also wishes everything was simpler and he could just go tell Louis how he felt and Louis would feel the same and then there would be bright colors, a big musical number and they'd fly away in a car, just like Louis' favorite movie.

Harry pulls into Niall's driveway and he waits for sometime in his car, he briefly wondered if they would all ever be okay and then goes up to his door. When he knocks he's greeted by Liam, "Hey Harry." He says, he seems troubled.

"Hi Liam. I came over to talk about Louis. I don't know what happened. I hope you don't think I did something to upset him." Harry says as he steps into the house.

"See, I knew you couldn't have had something to do with you. I don't know how Niall could think that, especially after the other night, you seem to care a lot..." Liam drifts off as they both hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Oh, you're here, you fucking dick-" Niall begins, charging at Harry. Liam grabs onto Niall, stopping him from reaching Harry and Harry speaks up.

"I told you I didn't do anything! I'm taking your fucking advice and leaving him alone." Harry says angrily. He didn't know what to do, he ignore Niall and talked to Louis, Niall got angry, he followed Niall's advice and doesn't talk to him, Niall still gets angry. All Harry could think was, damned if I do, damned if I don't.

"Clearly there's something wrong with him, what happened?" Niall says, glaring at Harry.

"Hell if I know!" Harry exclaims, throwing his hands up. "I already told you, I didn't even talk to him directly." But it was like Niall wasn't listening and everything Harry said went in one ear and out the other.'

"God, this is what fucking happens, when you come around! You fuck shit up! It's what you're fucking good at, messing shit up, hurting people's feelings. Using people. You're a fuck up." Niall seethes and Harry's mouth opens, he's pissed, he's being blamed for nothing and he'd never admit it but Niall's words hurt.