12

Things were a bit... awkward. Harry sat on one couch and Niall and Liam sat on another, the pair looked at Harry, who has red eyes and a red nose and who occasionally sniffles.

"So...um..." Niall begins and he slowly stops talking when Harry looks up at him with his tear filled eyes.

"I'm sorry for coming here." Harry says. "I...I don't have anyone."

Niall laughs. "You seem to be pretty close with Louis." Liam gives Niall a small glare because he shouldn't be laughing when someone is so clearly upset.

"Louis..." Harry says softly and then he places his head in his hands. Niall is surprised Harry is actually crying and he's even more surprised that he actually came to him. Niall doesn't even know how he even crossed Harry's mind.

"You're crying because of, Louis?" Liam speaks up for the first time, he'd been feeling a little uncomfortable from all of the tension.

Harry nods silently and then Niall can't contain his comments. "Really? About Louis? What could that poor, sweet boy have done to you?"

"Nothing he's just... I just..."

"Don't act like you actually care about him." Niall scoffs at him and Harry looks up at home, his expression hurt. "I do... I do care about him-"

"You don't care about anyone, not now, not back in school, not ever." Niall says his tone harsh and angry.

"I care about, Louis, okay? No matter what you think, he means the world to me." Harry says, sitting up.

"Oh shut the fuck up."

"Don't be a fucking dick." Harry says angrily and Niall clenches his jaw. "Get out of my house."

"N-no, I'm sorry." Harry lets out shakily. "I'm sorry, Niall. For everything. And I mean everything." Harry says his tone getting serious.

Niall stares at him, his mouth open, he was getting what he wanted all of this time, what he needed. Niall swallows and he quickly glances at Liam. "Babe, could I have a minute alone with Harry?" He asks and Liam nods slowly.

"I'll be upstairs if you need anything." Liam says and he kisses Niall on the forehead as he passes him and heads towards the stairs.

"What do you want, Harry? Why are you here?" Niall asks and he sits down beside here.

"I-I came because I was upset and I realized that... I have no one and it's because I'm not a good person." Harry presses at his temples with his hands and he sighs because his head hurt from crying.

"I want to be better... for Louis. I really care about him, he- he's amazing, he's everything. And he..." Harry let's out a sad laugh. "...and he doesn't want me."

Niall almost couldn't believe what Harry was saying, he didn't ever think that Harry could care this much about not having someone, usually he'd just move on, get drunk, fuck someone else. He'd never done this.

"I want to be better." Harry repeats. "I want to be better and I want to start with you. Niall, I am so sorry, you know, High School."

"Which part?" Niall says with a bitter laugh, he looks down at his hands and Harry sighs.

"All of it." Harry whispers and Niall grows a bit angry.

"Like what, Harry? When you cheated on me? Or do you mean the second time you cheated on me? No, wait, duh, third times the charm, I'm sure you're apologizing for that time." Niall's tone was angry and condescending.