38

i hope y'all don't hate me too much

Harry is standing in the shower, his shoulders slumped and his head hanging, the water falling over his head and back.

The day was getting closer and closer and he just couldn't pretend that he was okay with it anymore. Of course he was happy for Louis and of course he wanted what was best for him, but he didn't want to just let him go without fighting for him.

Harry didn't want to upset him though and he wanted him to succeed and it really all just boiled down to the fact that Harry was going to miss him.

He didn't know what the fuck he was going to do with himself, with Louis gone. A few tears fall from his eyes when he feels hands slide around his front and come up to grab onto his shoulders, then Louis' chest is pressed to his back and he's resting his head in between Harry's shoulder blades.

"Hi babe." Louis says softly, pressing a kiss to Harry's bare back. Harry straightens up and turns around, wrapping his arms around Louis' small frame, pulling him under the shower stream of water.

"Hope you don't mind me joining you." Louis says and Harry scoffs and turns them so Louis can stand underneath the water. "Of course I don't mind."

Louis smiles at Harry who returns his smile and then grabs the shampoo, squeezing some into his hand and then he begins massaging it into Louis' hair.

"What are you thinking in that big head of yours?" Louis asks softly, his eyes closed as Harry runs his hands through his hair.

"What do you mean?" Harry asks, smiling a little at how cute Louis looks with his soap covered, messy hair.

Louis opens his eyes and narrows them at Harry who avoids his gaze and grabs a wash rag, busying himself by putting body wash on to it.

"You just look troubled." Louis says and Harry smirks a little. "Troubled?" He asks and he begins to scrub and wash Louis' upper body.

"Yes, troubled. You're doing that cute thing with your eyebrows... got that little crease in between them." Louis says, pressing his fingers in between Harry's eyebrows, trying to get rid of the worried crease there.

"Not worried..." Harry says, turning Louis around so he can wash his back. "Just concentrating." He presses a kiss to Louis' shoulder and he rolls his eyes.

"Okay fine, Harold." Louis says and Harry smiles a little and then continues to wash Louis' body.

Louis begins to rinse his hair and Harry begins to wash his, Louis ends up just standing and watching Harry, his eyes roaming his chest and watching the muscles in Harry's arms as he washes his hair.

Louis reaches for the washrag and then begins to run it slowly over Harry's chest. Harry watches him with a small smile and the he sighs when Louis kisses his collarbone.

"I was thinking about how much I'm going to miss you." Harry says and Louis pauses his movements and he gets on his tip toes and gives Harry a quick kiss.

"Don't worry about that... I'm here now." Louis says and Harry just nods and avoids eye contact with him, his heart feeling entirely too heavy.

When Louis decides Harry is clean, Harry mumbles "Move over Princess." And he carefully moves Louis out of the way and begins rinsing himself.

Harry's curls are flat against his head and Louis gets lost looking at his green eyes and his too pink lips and everything once again hits Louis and he surges forward and hugs Harry.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Hazza, I'll think of you everyday and I'll miss having you hold me." Louis says, crying softly against Harry's already wet chest.