11

Harry wakes up by himself.

He'd never imagined that one day he'd be the one to wake up by themselves, he had always been the one to leave. Harry remembered Louis leaving, vaguely, he had said he had errands to run and that it was almost one in the afternoon.

Louis told him he had fun and that he liked hanging out with Harry and he had said he was gonna steal Harry's dog.

And he had kissed Harry's cheek. That part stuck out.

Harry sleepily raises his hand to his cheek where he felt like he'd been branded by Louis, he felt like this was it, he was taken and owned and it was clear on his cheek that a beautiful boy had kissed him there and had taken him.

Harry then senses a feeling of dread because he wasn't supposed to fall for Louis, hell, he wasn't supposed to fall for anyone.

Louis didn't even fucking like him, their whole relationship was based on Louis wanting someone else. Harry suddenly felt very sad. He felt alone.

He rolls over so his face was planted into his pillows and he let out a loud sigh. "You really fucked yourself over, good job." Harry says to himself, his voice muffled in his pillows.

After laying faced down in bed for another 20 minutes, Harry gets up and heads downstairs. His living room and kitchen didn't help him much either.

Louis' and his melted bowls of ice cream are on the counter along with all of the candy and things that went in them. There are pizza boxes on his living room table and his movies litter the floor. The remnants of such a happy time, made him so sad.

Harry goes into the kitchen, movements slow and melancholy as he tries to clean up. On the counter by the two bowls of melted ice cream there's a note, it says:

Sorry about the mess Haz.

I had a really fun time with you and I hope you have a good day

Louis xx

P.S im also sorry you had to pay for everything, I can repay you some day!

Harry sets down the note and then goes over to the front door where his shoes are, he puts them on and then he looks around for his keys. He couldn't be here, he couldn't stay here, he wished Louis had stayed.

Being here just reminded him that Louis wasn't here and that Louis didn't want to be here because Louis didn't want him.

Harry left his house and all of the mess and he went and sat in his car and rested his forehead on the steering wheel. Harry wanted to text Louis, wanted to call him and have him come over again, wanted him to be here.

Harry left his house confused and distraught.

When Louis went home he was really happy, he had had a great time with Harry and he was even happier at the fact that Harry seemed to be opening up.
So Louis left Harry's house with a smile and one of Harry's shirts that he thought was cute.

Louis went to work Monday, with Harry on his mind, he even had to admit to himself that he missed him a bit. When Louis arrived at work, he parked and then went inside, seeing Zayn talking to Eleanor.

They both looked over at Louis when he entered, but Louis just gave them a polite smile, not really feeling like talking to Zayn.