Chapter 5

Claimed - ManxMan/BDSM

|Chapter 5 - Levy|

The cool breeze of the September morning makes a shiver run down my spine as it hits my shaved head. I pull on my hat as I walk to the elevators in the parking garage. It didn't escape my notice when I parked in my assigned spot that the Corvette Stingray that was there yesterday isn't here yet.

Taking the elevator up to the top floor of the building I let myself get lost in my thoughts. After I got home from the salon last night I got straight to work on the Meadow Woods account and didn't finish until well passed midnight. When I finally managed to get to bed I had the weirdest dreams and they all revolved around my overbearing boss. As if I don't have enough problems dealing with him in person now I have to contend with him in my subconscious as well.

So much for keeping my reaction to Richardson out of the equation.

It's not as if my feelings are that important. I think the guys is sexy as hell. Sex on legs. Its merely a physical attraction. Too bad he's my boss and probably isn't even gay. Oh, and there's the small problem of him being a demanding son of a bitch.

A slight throbbing begins behind my eyes and I close them, rubbing my hand over my face. The elevator opens at that moment and I open my eyes to stare at my new office space. Stepping out of the elevator I stare at the desk I had come to claim as my territory. It didn't feel right to use the desk the first week for some reason, so I hadn't. There was that and I was also in Richardson's office ninety percent of the time.

Now, I set my satchel on the desk and pull out my laptop. The small machine looked so insignificant on top of the giant, empty desk those first few days. Now there is a small fern on one corner of the desk and a paper organizer sits on the opposite end. The phone that connects to Richardson's office is just left of where I put my laptop and millions of post it notes litter almost every available empty space.

Pulling out a folder I place it next to my laptop and place a pen next to the folder. Opening my computer I turn it on and take my satchel and place it in one of the drawers. I'm taking my coat off when the elevator opens and I look up. Standing there in all his magnificent, and smug, glory is my new boss. Jacob Richardson really is one of the most handsome men I have ever seen. He's wearing a long beige overcoat with black slacks underneath. A black, red and beige plaid scarf falls over his shoulders while wisps of his hair caress the back of his neck. His eyes are cold, but I can see a faint hint of humor hidden in them.

I mentally groan, how the hell am I supposed to work for this man without making a fool of myself? Taking a deep breath I smile at him, "Good morning, Mr. Richardson."

His eyes look me over from my feet up. He stops at my hooded head, curiosity in his eyes, but he only nods at me and walks past my desk. As he reaches his office door, just when I think he's not going to say anything to me, he commands, "Bring me the Meadow Woods report."

Without a backwards glance he disappears into his office. I release the breath I didn't know I was holding and take my hat off, tossing it on my chair, before I pick up the folder on my desk and walk to Richardson's office. My legs feel heavy on the short walk to the open door. I don't even know why I'm so nervous, its not like Jacob Richardson can do anything to me.

But I still feel self conscious. Especially about my hair. And now I sound like a girl.

Taking a deep breath I walk into the office and hope for the best. Richardson is engrossed in a stack of papers when I enter. He doesn't look up as I walk over to his desk and set the folder with the Meadow Woods report next to his other documents. I step back and wait for him to look up at me or at least say something.