Chapter 9

Claimed [ManxMan/BDSM]

|Chapter 9 - Levy|

Loud knocking on my front door wakes me from a fitful sleep. I groan as I open my eyes to the blinding morning light. Checking the clock on my nightstand I see that it's barely six in the morning. Who the hell is at my door at six o'clock in the morning?

The thought that it might be Shane crosses my mind and makes me fully alert. Its been two days since the incident happened and I haven't heard from him since. Could he be back now, trying to finish what he started? My heart starts to pound as the thoughts run through my head and I sit up, staring at my closed room door.

Taking a deep breath I stand up from my bed and walk slowly to my door. Opening it I walk out to my living room, the cold wood floor against my bare feet making me shiver in my thin pajama pants and ratty old tee-shirt. I find Ricky sitting on the sofa, in only a pair of pajama pants, staring at the door. He looks my way when he hears me coming and raises an eyebrow in question. I shrug, I have no idea who it could be.

Nodding, Ricky stands up and I walk towards him but he puts up a hand to stop me in my tracks, "Wait there," He whispers, "I'll open it."

I nod and stay where I am as he walks towards the front door. He looks back at me once before, slowly, unlocking the door latch and taking the door handle in his hand. Turning the handle he gradually opens the door a fraction, his body hiding me from whoever is on the other side. As the door opens wider I see the tension leave Ricky's body and he stands back to allow me to see who's there.

Hazel green eyes, hard and cold as ice, glare at Ricky. I feel my heart stutter, but for a very different reason this time. My mouth goes dry and I swallow convulsively. In a sharp black suit, a crisp white dress shirt and a red tie the man at my door looks as delectable as ever. It's been two days since I've seen those eyes, two days since those orbs bore into mine with such intensity just before full, soft lips brushed mine.

But those eyes aren't looking at me right now. No, they're singeing a hole into Ricky as they skim down his face to his naked torso and below to his pajama pants and bare feet. The younger man squirms where he's standing and I snap out of my mystified stupor and step forward, catching my unexpected visitors gaze. The glare doesn't leave those eyes but something else is there too: hurt.

The pain in those beautiful eyes makes me take a step back, the breathe leaving me. A tense silence descends on the three of us. Ricky is the first one speak, after two heartbeats, "I'm going to go put on some clothes."

Jacob's eyes snap back to him and he orders, "You do that and then go wait for me outside."

"No," I snap, fed up with him trying to run everything in my life, "This is my house and Ricky's my guest, he's not going anywhere."

"Levy, don't" Jacob says simply but I can tell he's saying it through gritted teeth. He's holding back his temper, I can tell, but I'm not afraid.

"What are you going to do Mr. Bigshot?" I sneer a scoff leaving my lips, "Don't you get it? My house, my rules."

"Levy," I can hear the warning in my boss' voice but I refuse to cower.

Before I can respond Ricky speaks up, "It's ok, Levy. I think its best if I let you talk alone, anyway."

I stare at him and sigh, "Fine."

He nods and goes to get dressed. Turning back to the man in front of me I glare at him and he stares back at me with those cold eyes. I don't know how long we stand there staring at each other but its long enough for Ricky to come back, fully dressed, with a bag in one hand. As he passes by me Ricky smiles at me. I return the gesture before he turns to Richardson.