Chapter 3

Claimed - ManxMan/BDSM

|Chapter 3 - Jake|

Temptation.

That's the only word that describes Levy Wilson. He's temptation in flesh and bones. Those startling blue eyes seem to captivate me every time he looks at me. There's a vulnerability in them, a need for someone to take him. But there's also a shield. A shield from the world and from himself. He's very cautious in what he does but that deosn't take away from his submissive nature. A part of him, and I don't think he realizes it, needs to be controlled.

I want to be the one to have that control. I want to dominate him. Make him mine.

Claim him.

But I can't. Levy is off limits to me and not simply because he's an employee in my company. That would never stop me from pursuing him, especially when I feel like I'll combust from simply talking to him. I know he feels the same way. He's so open with his emotions and I don't think he know it. They play across his features like a movie I can't stop watching. The fear, apprehension, relief and lust all are evident in those clear depths.

The simple fact is: Levy is not part of my world. After what his ex did to him I doubt he would even consider the lifestyle I live as anything other than barbaric. My thinking has always been: to each his own. If someone doesn't understand my lifestyle that's fine, I'm not shoving it down their throats. They don't need to like it, just accept that it's a part of me. A part they never have to interact with, but a part nonetheless.

I've never wanted to convince someone to give the BDSM world a try. Until now. If it wasn't for the look of utter panic I saw in Levy's eyes the first time he was in my office and I triggered a memory I wouldn't be sitting here contemplating what to do about my feelings for him. I would have taken him to the A.L. Club and seen where it went from there.

Levy is too fragile for the club, however. I know I have to take him there eventually, as an establishment I co-own I need to keep up with the goings on and as my assistant Levy will need to keep track of the club as well as the Waves records, but I don't know if he'll be able to take the reality that is BDSM or if he'll jump to conclusions.

A sigh escapes me. I've never been this wrapped up in anyone before. I like control when it comes to my life, whether that be personal or professional. Not being able to take control of Levy, make him mine and show him what it means to be in utter surrender, is going to drive me nuts if the last three weeks have been any indication.

A light tap on my door makes me come out of my wayward thoughts and back to the here and now. I look up at see Levy standing on the other side of the tainted glass, "Come in."

The door opens smoothing across the carpeted floor and Levy walks in, "I'm sorry to interrupt you, Mr. Richardson but we just received a call from Meadow Woods who insists that there's something wrong with their advertisement."

Levy is holding an iPad in his hand and hasn't looked up at me as his fingers move across the small screen. After a second of silence he looks over at me and I see a faint blush crest his cheeks. I resist the urge to grin and instead indicate one of the chairs across the desk from me, "Have a seat, Levy."

He takes cautious steps toward my desk and finally sits in the chair I told him to. The iPad gets set on his lap where his cream colored dress pants are stretching over well toned thighs. I can't help wonder what he does to keep in such good shape. His broad chest stretches his light blue dress shirt and his biceps fill out his sleeves. Looking at his body you have to wonder how his ex was able to get his hands on him without ending up with a few bruises himself.

My eyes travel up Levy's body and finally reach those orbs that entrance me. They seem bluer today, no doubt brought out by his shirt. The faint blush hasn't left his cheek, actually its gotten darker and this time I can't help my grin, "How have your last few weeks here been, Levy?"