Chapter 6

Claimed [ManxMan/BDSM]

|Chapter 6 - Levy|

Molly waves enthusiastically at me as I walk into Sergio's. I wave back and give her a halfhearted smile. She frowns at my reaction but seeing as she's occupied serving a middle aged man with too much grease in his hair, who I believe works in HR, she can't come over to me. Walking over to an empty table I take a seat and pick up the menu sitting in the middle.

Studying the list of food I don't really see the paper before me. My mind is focused on the conversation I had with Richardson. There was something in the way he said "All in due time" that made a shiver run down my spine. Whatever I was going to see at the club, I had a feeling I wouldn't particularly like it. Why else would the last four secretarial assistants quit after having been to it?

"What can I get you, sir?"

I look up into the playful eyes of Sammy. Smiling back at him I close my menu and order my usual, "I'll have the turkey sandwich on whole wheat with a side of potato chips, please."

Sammy scribbles the order on his pad, "Anything to drink?"

"Lemonade is fine."

He nods and jots it down, "Alrighty then. Coming right up, sir."

"Thanks, Sammy."

Watching him walk to the back of the restaurant to put in the order I realize Molly is nowhere in sight. My brow furrows as I look around the restaurant for her in vain. A sigh leaves me as I turn to the window and stare out at the shoppers walking from store to store. The midday sun shines brightly and the leaves of the trees, starting to change color for fall, sway in the gentle breeze.

There's a sense of calm in the world. Weirdly, it makes me nervous. Like its the calm before the storm. I have a gut feeling something bad is going to happen. I just don't know what. Another sigh escapes me and I skim the street one more time. A man in black jeans, a black shirt and a black leather jacket standing on the opposite side of the street from the Waves building makes me freeze. Staring at the shaggy brown hair, its longer than I remember, I feel my throat constrict. There's no way I could ever forget that face, not after all the pain.

The sound of a cup landing on my table makes me jump, "Sorry, here's your lemonade." Sammy apologizes as I stare at him. I turn back to the street but the man is gone and I feel my heart beat kick up, this can't be happening. Sammy's voice sounds worried as he asks, "Levy, are you ok?"

Looking back at him I force a smile, "Yeah, I'm fine. Thank's for the lemonade."

He nods, "Your sandwich will be out in a minute. Molly said to tell you she'll be right with you, she's clocking out for her break."

"Ok, sounds good." I reply.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Sammy asks again and I nod, "Ok. Look I wanted apologize again for what happened yesterday, I didn't mean to frighten you."

I shake my head, "It's ok. You didn't know, I get a little jumpy when people touch me."

Sammy gives me a weird look but simply nods.

"What?" I ask not liking the look.

He shakes his head, "Its nothing." When I simply raise my eyebrows he sighs, "Its just that you didn't seem to mind when Richardson was holding you."

Averting my gaze I say, "I think I was too freaked out to be freaked out by then."

Sammy chuckles, "I don't think that makes sense."