Chapter 7

Claimed [ManxMan/BDSM]

|Chapter 7 - Jake|

Letting the door close behind me I leave Levy's apartment and make my way to where Ricky is leaning on his car. He has a knowing smirk on his face that I want to slap off. The tingle on my lips won't let me, however, because I know he's right. After the way I acted inside Ricky has a right to gloat and don't I want to kick myself for that.

I don't know what's wrong with me. When it comes to Levy I just can't control myself and considering my nature of controlling things it doesn't sit well with me. It was a stupid and rash decision to kiss Levy, but seeing him so mad and upset made me want to get him off guard, make him put down those shields he has constructed around himself. Still, it wasn't a good idea and I know it. Levy's too fragile to be bombarded by my desires at the moment.

"Jake? Are you ok?" Ricky's amused voice makes me come out of my thoughts.

"What?"

Ricky smirks again, "I asked if you were ok. You're kinda off in your own world, dude."

"Yeah, I'm fine." I reply as I reach him, "You want to explain to me how Levy's ex got into his apartment and assaulted him?"

Ricky sighs, "He's changed his appearance. His hair is longer and a lighter shade. I didn't recognize him and didn't know something was wrong until I heard a vase break inside the house. By the time I got inside he'd already hit Levy. It didn't look serious but Levy did look disoriented."

I can feel the heat of anger rise inside me and my hands clench into fists, "I'm going to kill him."

"Whoa, easy. You can't kill any one." Ricky admonishes, "What's gotten into you?"

Taking a deep breath I exhale it slowly, "I don't know."

"Look, you can't physically hurt him, I already did that. However, you can remind him of a certain restraining order against him. And you can take the police with you."

"Rick, I'm not calling the cops, that would put more stress on Levy than he needs right now." Especially after the way I left him inside.

"I'm not talking about the cops." Ricky replies and gives me a 'the cat that got the cream smile, "You need to call Damien."

"What! No, no way, that's not going to happen!"

Ricky laughs, "Oh, come on Jacob! So he's your ex-lover, get over it! It's not like you guys ended on bad terms."

"We didn't end on bad terms? We broke up because neither of us wanted to be the sub in a relationship! It was awkward as hell!"

"Awkward, yes. Terrible, no." Ricky says, "So you two weren't completely compatible in bed, that doesn't make you mortal enemies. Besides, all that is irrelevant because you need his influence. So call him."

I couldn't argue with Ricky's logic, as much as I wanted to. Damien is a detective for the VA PD and has a lot of leverage in his position. Whenever the club needs police intervention he's the one we call, or more accurately James calls him. After the incident between him and I we haven't spoken.

About four years ago Damien and I shared one night of hot, heavy, sex. And although we both got off, and it was a mind blowing orgasm kind of getting off, we realized we didn't fit as well as we had originally thought. We both wanted to run the show and ended up having a lot of arguments before we reached the end. Afterwards, amidst an awkward silence, we agreed to simply be friends but the embarrassment meant we hadn't spoken since.

With a heavy sigh, I take my phone from my pocket and pull up Damien's number. Ricky smirks at me as I hear the ring-tone and wait for Damien to pick up. On the fourth ring he does, "Jacob? What's wrong?"