Chapter 10

Claimed [ManxMan/BDSM]

|Chapter 10 - Levy|

Warm air hits me as we walk into the old brimstone from the chilly September morning. I'm not sure what I was expecting but a reception area with a large welcome desk and a pretty blond man sitting behind it was not what I had envisioned. A comfy looking sofa sits against the wall on the left and double doors lead to the rest of the building on the right. What really catches my attention is the keypad on the side of the double doors.

Why would you want to lock the rest of the building away?

Our feet make no noise as we make our way across the carpeted floor. My attention focuses on the giant sign on the wall over the receptionists head. The same words from outside are mounted on a marble plate in gold: Asper Lascivio. The young blond sitting behind the desk looks up at us when we reach the desk. A bright smile stretches his face when he sees Richardson and he stands, bowing his head.

I look at Richardson and see him nod, "Good morning, Cory. This is Levy, he's my new secretarial assistant. He'll be with me today."

As if Richardson had given him some sort of command Cory looks up and smiles at Richardson, "Good morning, Sir." Turning to me he adds, "Good morning, Levy."

"Hi, nice to meet you." I reply.

"Has James arrived yet, Cory?" Richardson asks.

Cory bows his head and turns toward Richardson again, "Yes, Sir. Master James arrived half an hour ago. He asked me to tell you that he will be waiting for you in the playroom."

"Thank you, Cory."

"You're welcome, Sir."

My head swivels back and forth from Richardson to Cory. Their exchange is so weird. I want to ask why Cory won't lift his head to look at my boss. And why is James 'Master James'? Something stops me, however. There's a charge in the air that seems to be coming from my boss. He's in his element here and for some reason, I can't explain, I know I shouldn't question his actions here.

"Levy, come with me." Richardson commands and walks toward the double doors on the right.

With a goodbye wave to Cory I follow my boss to the double doors where he punches in a code into the keypad. The doors click open and Richardson holds it open for me. I walk forward and blink to adjust my eyes. The room is almost blanketed in darkness. The click of the door as it closes startles me and I jump.

A slight chuckle sounds behind me and I feel a warm hand land on the small of my back, "It's ok," Richardson says in my ear, "Your eyes will get used to the darkness soon."

He's right, even now I can see small torch-like lamps on the walls around us. I can also see that we're in a hallway with doors on either side. The walls are painted black here, which is why everything seemed like pitch darkness before. What's more intriguing to me, though, are the noises I can hear coming from somewhere down the hall.

I turn to Richardson and see him watching me from the faint light the torches near us cast. Opening my mouth to ask what those sounds are I abruptly close it when I hear a long, drawn out, moan reverberating on the wall. Heat suffuses my cheeks and I look away from my boss to stare down at the dark hall. Yeah, that definitely was a moan I heard.

"Follow me," Richardson commands as if the sound of pleasure I just heard hadn't happened.

His expensive Italian loafers make a soft clicking sound on the tile floor that reverberates loudly in the emptiness as we walk down the hall. Richardson points to the first door on the right and says, "That's the kitchen through there." The lights from the torch lamps play shadows on my boss' face and I could swear I see a glint of desire in those hazel-green eyes, "The bathrooms is through there," he says pointing to the door opposite the kitchen on the left wall.