Chapter 11

Claimed [ManxMan/BDSM]

|Chapter 11 - Jake|

Staring at the empty hallway where Levy used to be I can't seem to move. Out of fear or anger I'm not sure. My body seems rooted to the spot as I try and comprehend how things got to this mess. Why didn't Levy listen to me and stay in the show room. None of this would be happening if he had simply listened to me.

Because he's not yours, my brain reminds me.

"You're just going to let him go?"

My brain registers the voice behind me and, slowly, I turn to look at my friend. James is staring at me with an intense look, as if to say 'do something'. Blinking, I snap out of my reverie and, shutting the door to my office, walk to my desk where I had left my phone. Picking it up I dial Gregory. He picks up on the first ring.

"Master Richardson."

"Is Levy with you?" I ask without preamble.

"Yes, Sir, the young Master is with me. He asked to be taken home."

I suppress a sigh, "Fine. Take him home. Make sure he gets there safely and that Ricky is there before you leave. Let him know Rick will be waiting for him when he gets home. Call me when you have dropped him off."

"Of course, I shall see to it. Goodbye, Sir."

Hanging up the phone I speed dial Ricky. The phone rings four times before he picks up. From the grogginess in his voice I would say I woke him up.

"Jake? What's wrong?"

"I need you to go to Levy's apartment and wait for him there."

"Why what happened? Is he ok? Are you ok?"

I bite back a retort and take a deep breath before saying, "I really don't have time to talk about it right now, Rick. Can you just get there?"

"Sure, Jake, I'm leaving right now. I'll let you know when I have eyes on him," he says, the sound of clothes and more rustling coming through the line.

"Thank you."

I hang up the phone before he can say anything else and place the device on my desk. Staring at the phone I contemplate whether to call Levy directly and try to explain. I shake my head at the thought, he probably wouldn't answer anyway. Looking up from the device I see James staring at me.

"What?" I ask, trying not to sound as angry as I feel.

James stares at me for a moment before saying, "I never thought I'd see the day a Sub could frazzle you."

"Levy's not my Sub," I retort.

"Yet," James counters and smirks at me, "I wager Levy is yours before the year is over."

Shaking my head I round the desk, "That's highly doubtful. As much I want Levy to be mine you saw his reaction today. He's too new to this world and too scarred from his old life to want anything to do with this one."

"He's a natural Sub, Jake, even if he wanted to deny it, I guarantee a part of him is curious and wants to know more about this lifestyle. You just have to be there when he's ready for someone to teach him."

With a sigh, I open the door to my office and reply, "We'll see."

James' arm shoots out to block my path and he looks at me seriously as he says, "You're really not going to go after him?"

Moving his arm out my way I reply, "No. Feeling like I'm smothering him is not what Levy needs right now. I'm going to let him cool off and I'll talk to him Monday morning."