Chapter One :secret

Dear journal

It had been seventeen years since I last saw the famous Lukas Grayson. I heard from Natalie, my best friend that his married and has two kids. Oh how time had change from the high school bad boy to the rich and famous CEO of a billion dollar company. I wonder if he still thinks of me, The way I think of him!.

                              Em. Xx

"Mom! Have you seen my BTS t-shirt " and that's my daughter Christina Matthews, so much energy in a teenage girl but she is my light in this dark cruel world an I'm glad that she is rather in love with a Korean boy band an watches Japanese animation instead of going to parties, getting drunk, smoking weed and other shit. My baby girl is the most beautiful, smart an talented girl I've ever met. I'm not just saying that because she's my daughter. I mean sometimes I fear that smart mouth would get the best of her one day like it did me. The place I've been dreading from the moment I left it. I moved to London when my step-dad Andrew Elise died 16 years ago, fortunately for me i inherited his million dollar media company. I'm dreading returning to New York, but I have to return to for business. Ahh, kill me NOW!. I just hope to God that I don't run into him again. After all these years I think those gray eyes could still make me melt. "Mom! Hello! Earth to Ms. Matthews! Have you seen my BTS t-shirt With Jungkook on" shit, she's upset. I've upset her because she can't find her sweater.

I look at my little girl, her copper locks falling perfectly over her beautiful gray eyes, those eyes that haunt me every time I close my own.
"did you look upstairs baby girl "she shakes her head.

She starts walking towards the staircase and turned to me, "you know Google knows everything, Facebook knows everyone but mom knows were everything is " she laughs. I roll my eyes and shake my head smart mouth indeed.

"found it!" she yelled from the top of staircase. "I'm gonna miss this place while we're gone, can we visit Aunt Natalie, I need new anime and she promised to bring me something from Asia!" she said as she came down with her suitcase. "You know we only going for three weeks right? You look like you'd be gone forever" i laughed, "well some of us needed to pack food" She commented gosh this girl and food.

I'm gonna miss this place London had become my home and new York long forgotten.

Dear reader,

This book was originally a fifty shades of Grey fanfiction but I thought I'd create my own book rather.

I hope you like it and even if you don't make to pop me a message and I'll try and improve it.

Love
M