Chapter Twenty :I'd Always Remember You.

I'd Always Remember You.

"although you said goodbye I'd Always Remember You. Your smile and joy. How you only see the good and never the cruel. Old friend I'd Always Remember You. "
                         Mumtaazg

Promise me, Christian you'd take care of my baby girl. Promise me! I stood there as Christian made that promise and i saw the hurt in my fifty's eyes. He loved her. I guess anyone could tell. He loved her for a long while.

Christian pov

"Excuse me, Mr Grey "Andrea peeped through the door. " yes, Andrea? "i signaled her to come in " this note arrived for you sir "she said placing the note on my desk. I nodded an she left.

Walking towards the note. I immediately recognized the hand writing. Emily.

Dear Christian

I'd like to thank you for all you've done. You gave me a gift that i had for seventeen years all to myself.

I'm writing to express my thanks. By the time you read this I'll be gone. Coming to Seattle an meeting up with you was never my plan. Hell falling in love with you was never my plan. Yet the lord works in mysterious ways and i am grateful and sorry. I'm grateful i got a chance to tell you that you have beautiful daughter which you never knew about but I hope you'll get to know her and I'm deeply sorry if i coursed trouble for you and your amazing wife that was not my intention. I wish you well Christian.

Always and forever you shall remain my hero.

Em. X

Her hero. If you only knew how fucked up i truly was until I met Anastasia but i promise I'll take care of our daughter. She's a smart kid. An she got her mother's heart all the way.

Next the Epilogue than the sequel and finally I'm done. Yay!book two will be called "falling for Ms Grey"