Chapter Eight :Blast From The Past. Part 6:raveled Secrets

Blast from the past. Part 6:raveled Secrets.

"is she mine? "he ask his gray eyes burning holes in his former lover, she changed the way she was seated. This facing his wife's portrait, her eye drifted on the family portrait on the left side. Her eyes focused on the man she once loved he was happy, really happy even she could see it. The way he smiled. "answer me!" his voice echoed with anger, she shivered with fear last time she felt like this it was with her father. "yes..." she muttered as tears escape "yes, she's your but..." her voice trailed on. "But. What!"he felt betrayed, angered but most of all furious." i think i should go" she said wiping away the few tears which escape. Getting up walking to the door, the moment she reached for the handle his voice came from behind her but it was more calmer. This time she could hear his desperation "but what? Please tell me? What?" she step closer and opened the door but before she made a ran for it. She said "she doesn't know you exist." then she was gone but you could still hear the clicking of her heels.

She left him standing there, it seemed like forever he stood there in silence, in emptiness.
Minutes later there was a knock on the door and a tall muscular man appeared dressed in a black suit "ready to go Mr Grey" Christian turned his to face the man an nodded "yes Taylor... Uhm what time is it now?" he asked "03:30am. sir" "shit! " Christian muttered.

The moment they reached the SUV Christian spotted Emily, it looked like she was waiting for a cab, Taylor followed Christian's gaze "shall i ask Ms Matthews if she needs a ride?" Taylor ask but Christian simply responded with a nod. Taylor walking to brunette woman, they talked for a while but Taylor returned alone. "she said she'd rather wait. Sir" 'That woman defying me at every turn' he thought. Emily reminded him of ana. How is he going to tell his wife? , would she leave him again?, would she take the kids?. All those questions running through his head but at the end of the day he had to tell her. No secrets he vowed.

Arriving home he found his wife asleep on the couch with another man. "what the fuck!" his voice echoed both sleeping figures shot up. "Christian its not what it looks like okay... José and i were just watching a movie an we must have fallen asleep." his eyes were now focused on what his wife as wearing. A night silk dress that was way above the knees. "get out. Get the fuck out of my house!" he anger directed at José, who didn't move. "did you hear me. Get the fuck out!" José looked at Ana an she nodded leaving them alone in the family room. Ana looked at the clock "04:00am a new record Mr Grey." she stated an sat down on the couch with her legs folded. "are you trying to upset me Anastasia?" "no Christian but you hardly home since that woman came into your life again, do you know i saw her at your mother's office. "sobs escape the brunette woman. "mom's her doctor" what so your ex mistress is sick she hadn't realized she out loud until she saw his expression change. "no Anastasia she fucking sick she was never my mistress but she and I do have a child"...

" No! "...

A/N Hey guys what did you think? Do you like? Thanks for reading.

M. G. X