5: the nightmare

"Marry me chrisse?"
"I'm sorry Luca I can't..." His blue eyes caught her brown one's off guard. "Why not ?is it because you love him?or is it because you no longer want to be a family with me and the baby ,or maybe-" she couldn't any longer . "God!shut up Luca! You told me to leave ,you were getting married, Adam is a good guy who's been nothing but good to me and the baby so yes I love you ,I guess, I'll be like my mom in that way ,she loved my dad even if he had a family of his own . Anna was his wife and mom wasn't a slut ,neither am I ,Alexandria is your wife and she's pregnant with twins stay with your wife ,leave me alone . Luca ... This baby doesn't need you in her life you'll just ruin it like you did mine . the whole world thinks I nearly tore your marriage apart the moment I left your office fixing my blouse ,I'm just carrying your illegitimate child nothing more then History repeating itself. After this is what my mother did ,the only difference is I told you ,I was pregnant and you asked me to leave..." He looked at the ground. "What'd you except, I leave my wife and run away with you?" His back that cold jerk side of him. "Of course not so I don't understand why you're here now?!" Luca frustratingly moved his hand through his hair . "because I'm in love with you " he whispered the last word . "what??!" She heard him Cristal clear but she felt as though her ears were failing her. "Je t'aime moi Christiana JE T'AIME..." she stood behind the desk if her mother's office, holding on the black leather chair for dear life ,of only he had told her that seven months ago she'd been willing to let him back in her life but he was seven months too late and he was married with a woman seven months pregnant. "I'm sorry Luca but I'm in love with Adam..."

That was it .
No more ,he left again that was the last time she'd seen Luca René de Marco .

Vote

comment

Share
Follow

√The illegitimate grey