Chapter Seven :Blast From The Past.Part 5:unfaithful Moment

Blast from the past. Part 5:unfaithful Moment. 

"Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help and brave enough to ask for it... "
                     Smartpeople.

Christian pov

I stood in front of her, holding her close as she cried her lungs out.

I slightly pulled away and watched tears fall from those beautiful brown eyes. I watched as her lips tremble. I couldn't take it anymore.

I learned forward kissing her passionately all those years of missing the taste of her lips. The kiss was hard, sweet and wet all at once. My hands roamed her body wanting more from her instead she pushed me away. "Christian." the way she said my name, the way her eyes looked in mine "we can't. Your married and-" i cut her off "and what. My wife seems distanced, an you its like God had sent you back to me" i think I've gone insane! what am i doing? I love my wife! Snap out of it Grey she was no is your best friend and your having a moment of weakness.

"lets never speak of this again" she said "make like it never happened. " i mutter under my breath "Christian i need to tell you something!" she says as she moves away from me. More bad news. "you know I have a daughter right?." wait, fuck she's married. I'll have to ask walech for info on her husband and daughter. I looked at her focusing my eyes on her hands.

"your married? "
" no. "
" boyfriend?."
"nope. "
" ex? "
" geez, Christian what the third degree "she giggled
" just answer the question."
" no one else touched me after you."she simple said "so you adopted?" she shakes her head "nope, she was born from me." No it can't be. I... I... Can't oh dear god this fucking can't happen.

Hey guys Chapter Eight will be called 'Blast From The Past . Part 6:secret' s unravel.

Love you guys lots.
M. G. X