Chapter Nineteen : promises.

Promises.

FLASHBACK

Grabbing his arm, yanking him forward. She plead "promise me Christian, promise me you'd take care of my little girl if I don't make it out this alive, please, Christian." and for the first time in long time. Emily Matthews found her self star strike, this grown man had tears running down his face, the man she once loved, her daughter father, her BAD BOY. How time had past, her arrogant lab partner, become her Savior, then he became her best friend although she knew she'd always be his SECRET but he was there for her an she took him anyway she could get him. A couple of one night stands in college and then he left, disappeared, discarded of her as though she was waste. But at the end of the day Emily got the perfect gift out of their fucked up relationship. Christina. With Her father hair, his eyes but her heart. She was thankful. "wipe your tears, Christian its not the end of the world" she smiled. He wondered how can she still smile after all that's happened. But he knew her well, she's like him, they both been through worst. Her father's abuse, her mother abandonment, being bullied in high school, always her getting hurt. He hated it, she was so fragile and he always felt the need to protect her. So she'd never turn out like him fucked up. Fifty shades. He never did any of the things to her the way had to Ana, he knew Ana was fragile but with Emily he'd always said 'when your broken you tend to break an in the end you break more of yourself but to break what is already broken shall never be the same, because breaking what's broken shall be striped into a million pieces and never be rebuilt again . (A/N :i made it up using piece of different poems and here and there adding my own words) ' he could never do that to her so when he turned Twenty one he left, he knew deep down he felt something for her but he had no clue. "i promise..."

FLASHBACK over

Now he stood in front of her lifeless body and let his tears flow aimlessly.

Hour later

Christian found him self sitting in the arm chair in Christina's hospital room. She had her mother's facial features. Ana stood in the door way watching as he played with the teens hair. She wondered if Christian had truly loved Emily and if so he'd promise her to take care of their daughter.

*promise are easy to make but hard to keep...*A/N one more Chapter to go and then I'm done this was OK. I can't say much really love you guys.
M. G. X