ChapterTen:unfaithful Wife Part 2

Unfaithful Wife Part 2

"Let's be sinners to be Saints. And let's be winner by mistake."
                      Lauren aquilian

"I'm sorry José can't, what happened was never supposed to. I love Christian, I'm sorry "she said into the phone an hung up.

Dialing grace first ring she picks up. " Ana dear everything OK? "grace asked sounding concern " uhm. No Grace i think i should tell you I'm leaving for awhile "she said as sobs escape her trembling lips. "what? , what happened?" she asks. "i slept with someone else. Oh god Grace you should have seen his face." she cried even louder, waiting for Grace to answer but she hadn't so Ana spoke again. "could you and Carrick keep the kids a bit longer please." she cried again. "sure honey, just get well OK" grace was like a mother to her even when she didn't need her to be. "bye Grace" she said wiping away her tears "Goodbye Anastasia"

After her brief talk with grace she started packing. Making sure she left nothing important behind only packing in a small bag.
She dialed Kate. "hey steel, I'm sorry about this morning" Kate sounded sincere and Ana started to sob. "oh Kate, no, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Kate i slept with José" the was a silence.  "oh god Kate this silence is killing me, tell me I'm a horrible person Kate please" Ana plead "God Ana, what the fuck is up with you, José, Ana what the fuck were you thinking? Are you trying to ruin your marriage?!." Kate Kavanagh was mad than mad it self. "i don't know OK, I don't know. Can i please stay with you" she asked staring down at her suitcase "sure steel, but your not off the hook not by long shot!" Kate was right, Christian might have kissed another woman but what she was commit adultery.

A week away do good for both of them.

A/N: I know this chapter is short but the next one Christian meets his daughter so bonus right.

Love you guys
Hope you enjoyed

Vote
Comment
Share
follow
Read my other books.