Chapter Sixteen :Accepted

Accepted.

"the moment you truly understand pain is the moment you move on and accept what happened. This is called acceptance "
                  Wisefolks

Lets get you up to speed on what's been happening from Chapter One up til now. Okay. Emily comes back with secrets. Christian finds out he has a daughter. Christian and Emily kiss. Christian tells Ana about said 'kiss'. From there everything went to hell. Ana started sleeping with José who was more than willing. Christian finds out. Ana moves out but moves back in. Now currently Christian and Anastasia are trying to fix what had been broken.

WARNING :sexual scene those under the age of 16 please don't read. And this might not even sound right but remember it's written by a Sixteen year old girl and I practically know nothing.

"oh god please Christian. I want you inside me " i beg as he plays with my womanhood, thrusting his fingers in And out. Making me moan. His touch me fills me with sensation. "all in due time baby" my inner goddess do back flips. "baby you so wet and tight, baby your so ready." he whispers. I feel his hard erection against my belly.

He entered me, pushing hard "Ahhh!" i cried out in passion.

Time skip
The phone rang waking us up "fuck" Christian hissed. "Grey... Yes. No she's my daughter mother. What? When? No I'm on my way." he hung up an started crying. "Christian what happened?" there was silence until he finally answered "Emily."...

A/N:hey guys do you like it? What do you think happened to Emily?...
Hope you enjoyed it!
Vote
comment
Share
Follow
Love you guys lots
M. G. X