1: love affair.

"Ms Grey?" Impatient Cara walked in "oui" Christiana reopened the main branch to Matthews publications in France. Her mother always loved the idea Paris ,she'd never been to france but Emily would have loved it .

"A package arrived from Seattle..." Ah yes ,it wasn't like Christian to forget her twenty second birthday ,he promised he come down to France as soon as he could but she knew him by now, she knew he wouldn't make it .

Phoebe and Theodore were teenagers now an he had his hands full, she was lucky her mom wasn't live to see her ruin her innocence. Being that seventeen year old broken girl was no longer who she was. She'd met Luca and he loved her even if he wasn't sleeping in her bed or telling the world, he loved her and that's all that mattered .

ENGAGEMENT OF THE CENTURY

Crown prince Luca René de Marco announced his engagement to Alexandria Carlo daughter of the world's most famous entrepreneurial company in the world ,renowned for buying and selling other companies CARLO INC .

Prince Luca goes on to say that he had/has never loved anyone as much as he loves Alexandria for she is the woman of his dreams ...

There and then her world had stop . Reading the online news feed, she knew France was no longer a place to call home . who was she kidding she was 'illegitimate' child and he was a prince, their world's should never have coiled ,stupid Nico, stupid world, stupid Luca for getting her knocked up and lying. Telling he; he loved her when he had no intention of loving her at all.

"Oh mum is history repeating itself?''

Luca how could he...

-------

vote.  

      comment.

follow.

       share.

M.G.X