The Invitation

(Kawaii~chan's POV)
"Hmm... Aphmau~senpai? What are we going to do today?" I asked.
"I don't know, Kawaii~chan. Its the weekend we can do anything."
"Hm.... Maybe Kawaii~chan can invite everyone to dinner tonight and have a dinner party!" Just then, Katelyn~sama stormed down the steps.
"Did someone mention food!?"
"Yes Katelyn~sama! Kawaii~chan is planning on baking sweets for dinner!"
"Kawaii~chan we can't have sweets for dinner!"
"But they're so yummy!" I argued.
"Girls, it's okay I'll cook dinner tonight!" Aphmau~senpai said.
"Yay! Aphmau~Senpai's cooking is the best!" I squealed in excitement. "Kawaii~chan will make sweets for desert and invite everyone!"
"wait- EVERYONE!?" Aphmau~senpai was surprised.
"I call going back to sleep!" Katelyn~sama heads back up to her room.
I start by putting all of the ingredients on the table and texting everyone one by one.

(Zane's POV)
My phone buzzes.
"Huh? Kc (Kawaii~chans nickname in case you didn't know) texted me?" I check my phone and look at the text

《Hai Zane~Kun! Kawaii~chan was wondering if Zane~Kun would like to come to a dinner party at Aphmau~Senpai's house.》

Kawaii~chan is really cute... pfft- what am I saying she probably doesn't like me back. I still replied.

《Sure Kc. I'll be over in a little bit》

(~MAGICAL TIME SKIP To the dinner party~)

(Kawaii~chan's POV)
I put all my dessert plates on to the table in the back, and waited. Surely someone would come soon. Aphmau~senpai set the table and yelled for Katelyn~sama.
"KATELYN FOOD!" Katelyn~sama quickly ran downstairs.
"Food looks great Aphmau." Katelyn~ sama sat down at the table. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Who could that be?
"Kawaii~chan's got it!" I run to the door and opened it up revealing Zane~kun.
"oh, Hi Zane~kun!"
"Hello, K-kawaii~chan." Zane~kun blushed slightly. He probably wasn't expecting me to be at the door. There was a small silence as I stared into his ice blue eyes.
"Sorry, Zane~kun can come in." I opened the door to let him through. Did I like Zane~kun that way? I don't know, but Zane~kun was kinda cute.

(Zane's POV)
I walked over to the table to look what was for dinner, It smelled good after all. The table looked like it was prepared for a Thanksgiving feast. Beside it was a slightly smaller table full of desserts. I immediately went to were the cupcakes are.
"Zane~kun likes sweets?" Kawaii~chan's voice startled me.
"Oh... um yeah cupcakes are actually my favorite."
"Kawaii~chan loves cupcakes too!" She sounded really happy. Well we had something in common.
"Zane! You fat little nugget! No cupcakes until after dinner!" Aphmau exclaimed.
"But they look so good!"
"Aww thanks Zane~kun!"
"Oh um... you're welcome," I said.
Just then, Aphmau came back from carrying plates and accidentally bumped into Kawaii~chan, knocking her into my arms. We both looked at each other blushing. "Kawaii~chan? A-are you alright?" I asked holding her in my arms. Kawaii~chan was blushing bright red.
"K-kawaii~chan is so sorry..."

Well i hoped you liked this chapter of the new fanfic that I am writing. This is one of my many ships in Mystreet because I personally think it's cute. Anyways, I hoped you liked this chapter and if you did please vote and/or comment. It would mean a lot and would be appreciated. Goodbye for now!
Taiga out~