Dinner and Truth or Dare

(Zane's POV)
When Aphmau called everyone to the table, they all immediately sat in seats at the table as if it were a traditional meal. Katelyn and Travis sat next to each other. Lucinda, who came late sat on the other side of Travis. Laurence sat next to Lucinda and Garroth. Kawaii~chan sat next to me and Aaron sat with Aphmau.
"Is everyone here?" Garroth asked.
"I think so." Laurence replied.
"Dig in!" Aphmau exclaimed. Everyone started to fill their plates and eat. They all had a very nice conversation on why cupcakes are the best dessert.

(~Time skip to when everyone is done with food~)

"The food was really good, but I think ate to much." Travis said.
"Kawaii~chan did too."
"Maybe we could watch a movie or something." said Aaron.
Everyone agreed and they all decided to watch Frozen after Aphmau started singing all of the frozen songs getting them stuck in everyone's head.

(After frozen)

"Well... what do we do now?" I asked.
"How about truth or dare?" Aphmau said. (Yes, you should have seen this coming)
"That game never ends well." I added. 
"Too bad your playing." Lucinda said.
"I'll start! Hmm...... Lucinda, truth or dare?" Aphmau started off the game.
"Dare me."
"I dare you too.... hmm... I dare you yo kiss Laurence!"
"Very well, come here Laurence." She said seductively. She leaned in and kissed him. Laurence was surprised even though he heard the dare, but he kissed back passionately. They eventually stopped.
"Okay Lucinda your turn!"
"Hmm..... Zane, Truth or dare?"
"Um... truth."
"Who do you like?"
Oh my Irene.
I could feel Garroth stare directly at me when Lucinda asked me that. "Um... I-I-I like..."
"Just spit it out!" Katelyn yelled.
Kawaii~chan looked a bit sad. I started blushing a bit.
"I-I like Kawaii~chan." I said stuttering. I told them this game never ended well.

(Kawaii~chan's POV)
Wait... Zane~senpai said he likes Kawaii~chan? This can't be... I blushed a lot and I was bright red.

Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to get this out today, I still do love writing these. Anyway I hope you liked this chapter and if you did be sure to comment and vote. I hope to see you back in the next chapter!
Taiga out~