The True Confession

(Zane's POV)
Everyone stoped and stared at me. Aphmau had already known of my crush on Kawaii~chan, but everyone else was shocked. I couldn't stand this awkward situation anymore.
"Um... I-I got to go!" I stood up and left out the door and sat by a bush outside Aphmau's house. I wanted to tell her this for a while, but I never wanted it to come out through that horrible game. I sat in the dark alone.

(Kawaii~chan's POV)
"Well that was weird." Lucinda~chan said.
"Yeah. I didn't think he had a crush on anyone let alone KC." Travis~kun added.
"Maybe we should give him some space and let him be outside." Laurence~sama said.
"No Laurence, I'm going after my baby brother." Garroth~kun said.
"No Garroth~kun... Kawaii~chan should go." I stood up and headed towards the door before Garroth~kun could answer. I slowly opened the door with a creak and closed it behind me and walked outside.
"Is Zane~kun okay?" I said calmly.
"Oh wait WHAT- where did you come from?!" Zane~senpai yelled out. I must have scared him.
"Kawaii~chan... uh- I mean- I didn't know that you um-" I blushed a bit. 

"Kawaii~chan.... I'm sorry that it came out that way I-" 

"Zane~sen-," I stopped myself. "Zane~kun, It's okay..." I walked closer to him. Zane was still sitting down but soon stood up.

"No, its not okay. I was an idiot, look. Kawaii~chan, I-I've always really liked you. I don't expect you to fe-" Before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted. I leaned in and kissed him.

(Zane's POV)
I was in shock. This was actually happening. She was actually kissing me.
"Zane~kun, K-kawaii~chan has always liked you too. Kawaii~chan was too scared to say so and she never thought Zane~kun would like her back."
"I don't know what to say," I was speechless. The woman that I loved likes me back.
"Um... Kawaii~chan..."
"Yes Zane~kun?"
"W-would you be my girlfriend?" I could see her face gradually become red, but my face as well was red.
"O-of course Zane~senpai." I soon felt myself embrace her. From the distance I heard a familiar voice.
"That was just beautiful." Aphmau said.
"My baby brother is all grown up!"
"Aphmau~senpai was watching the whole time?!"
"GARROTH!" I yelled. They were watching us the whole time. How did I not realize?

Wasn't that chapter just beautiful, I'm very proud. I hope you liked this chapter as much as I did.  It would be appreciated if you left a comment and a vote if you liked this. See you guys soon!
Taiga out~