Olive Garden

(Zane's POV)
I don't know how much longer I can take of this. I missed it when she was her normal self and I hate pretending. I guess I have to do the adult thing and just go along with it and wait.
"Wait, are we just here to walk Celestia?" I asked.
"Yeah!" Aphmau answered.
"Maybe we should go somewhere else. This is kinda of awkward."
"Well you didn't have to come."
"What about Olive Garden?"
"BREAD STICKS!!!" Aphmau yelled.
"What's Olive Garden?" Kawaii~chan asked.
"THE BEST PLACE EVER!!! Come on! Lets get ready!" We all headed back to our houses and got ready.

(~Time skip to Olive Garden~)

"How many people do you have?" The waiter asked. Aphmau then started counting up all of the people. Aphmau, Aaron, Kawaii~chan, Katelyn, Garroth and Me.
"Six!" She said with excitement.
"Great, I will take you to your seats." The waiter walked off and each of us followed. We followed him to a bigger sized table and took our seats.
"So how is everyone?" Garroth asked us all.
"Kawaii~chan is okay, she thinks."
"I'm alright." The others said.
"Its been a while. We haven't been here since the accident." Garroth added in.
"Huh? What accident Garroth~kun?" Kawaii~chan said confused.
She doesn't remember?
"You don't remember? It was the reason you were in the hospital. Also the reason why my baby brother over there is upset." Garroth continued.
"WHAT!? I'm not upset!" I yelled.
"ZANE. CALM DOWN WE GOT BREAD STICKS!" Aphmau said as she grabbed one of the bread sticks.
"I'm going to go wash up." I got up and headed toward the bathroom. I was about to walk in when I felt a hand on my back. I froze in place.

Hai Everyone! I know its been so long, trying to make a certain time to write these is hard... so I apologize for that. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please vote and comment down below. Also if you haven't already, please go check out A Familiar Encounter, my newest book. I will be adding to that asap. Bai everyone!
Taiga out~