The Date

(Zane's POV)
I was furious that Aphmau and Garroth were watching the whole time, but then again I finally confessed and she even accepted my confession.
"Come on guys, let's go back inside!" Aphmau said. Kawaii~chan and I walked into the door side by side while Garroth followed. Garroth padded me on the back.
"I am so proud of you baby brother! I can't wait to tell mommy!"
"What!? No you're not telling her!" I yelled.
"Then you have to tell her."
"Fine." We all sat down and I sat next to Kawaii~chan.
"So- uh... what happened out there exactly?" Katelyn asked.
"It doesn't matter, does it?" I said.
"KAWAII~CHAN KISSED ZANE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!!!" Aphmau yelled out.
"WHAT- APHMAU!" I yelled back angrily. Kawaii~chan's face turned bright red. I blushed too.
"It's true, Zane~senpai is Kawaii~chan's boyfriend." Everyone looked shocked again.
"We thought you liked Reese, I mean you kinda kidnapped him after all." Laurence said.
"Michi~chan is with Reese~senpai. I love Zane~senpai!"
"Um- Kawaii~chan...?" I said.

(☆~Magical Time skip~☆)

I woke up in the morning to realize I was still at Aphmau's house. I looked around to see I was on the couch. I must have fallen asleep here after all the talking. It must've been about 11 in the morning, Kawaii~chan should be awake. Kawaii~chan and I were supposed to go out for breakfast. I took out my phone. It was dead.
"Kawaii~chan!" I called out for her. I heard her come running down the stairs.
"Here I am Zane~senpai!" I looked at her. I'm guessing she was excited, she looked beautiful as always.
"Are you ready to go to breakfast?"
"Yep! Let's go!" We headed out to my car. I was driving obviously, it's my car. She sat in the passenger seat next to me. I drove us to IHOP (yes I just said IHOP even though Ross disowned IHOP).

(~Another magical time skip~)

We were seated in a booth next to the window and we sat across from each other. We have already ordered and it was silent.
"It was a crazy night last night... wasn't it?"
"Yep Kawaii~chan agrees. Kawaii~chan originally planed a dinner party with cupcakes and everything, but Aphmau~senpai said we needed dinner and then the whole Truth or Dare thing came along and yeah..."
"Yeah- so you also like cupcakes?" I said.
"Yep! Kawaii~chan loves cupcakes! Especially baking!"
"I love cupcakes too. Aphmau and I get them all the time because well, shes MY best friend." 
"Aww they are so cute together." I heard from outside the window.
"I'm so happy for my baby brother!" Surprise Surprise, It was Aphmau and Garroth.
"Zane~senpai? What are Aphmau~senpai and Garroth~kun doing?"
"Its okay Kawaii~chan. I got this." I closed the curtain from the inside so that they could spy or RUIN ANYMORE MOMENTS!!!

(~hopefully this is the last time skip, but I make no promises~)

"Thank you Zane~senpai for breakfast. It was really good," She hugged me and we both blushed. "but Kawaii~chan needs to go to work now."
"Okay Kawaii~chan, I'll see you later." She walked off and out of the house.
I really need to get going. As I was heading to the door, Aphmau stopped me.
"So what happened on that date?" She asked.
"We just talked. It was actually really nice. I'm starting not to regret what happened," I said "I really need to go back to my house now so goodbye."
"Okay, bye Zane."
I walked out the door and looked onto the street and in my horror, I saw Kawaii~chan on the ground in the middle of the road.

Another cliffhanger. Hahaha I know I'm such an evil person. I hope you liked this chapter if you did, leave a vote and comment down below what you thought about this chapter, but until next time guys, I'll see you later!
Taiga out~