Tragedy Strikes

(Zane's POV)
No no no this can not be happening.
"APHMAU CALL 911!" I ran over to Kawaii~chan as fast as I possibly could, bursting out into tears. I had sat by her side until the ambulance had arrived.

(~Time skip a day later~)

"Doctor will she be okay?" I asked the doctor who was in the emergency room. I was the first one to get to see her while everyone else was waiting in the waiting room.
"She will be okay in time, but she may not remember what has happened in the past few weeks. She may forget about some people in her life-"
"When will she be awake?" I asked.
"Hopefully soon." I went up to her and whispered to her.
"I will wait for you..."

(~Another time skip~)

I could slowly see her regain her consciousness.
"Kawaii~chan! You're awake!" I went up to hug her.
"W-who are you?" She spoke very softly. She doesn't remember me?
"You don't remember me?"
"No, Kawaii~chan doesn't remember a thing." After a little while of Kawaii~chan being awake, she was free to leave. I decided to walk down with her.
"So you don't remember anything? What about Aphmau and and Katelyn?" I asked.
"Huh? Kawaii~chan doesn't know."
"Well in that case, I'm Zane."
"Zane~k-kun?" She sounded confused.
"Sure, I guess you can continue to call me that."

(Kawaii~chan's POV)
I don't know what happened. All I remember was being on the street. At least Zane~kun, who I just met, is being nice to me. He seems to really care for me.
"Does Kawaii~chan have friends?"
"Yes, you have Aphmau, Katelyn, Lucinda, Cadenza, Nicole, Travis, Garroth, Laurence, Dante, Aaron out there. They are all worried about you."
"What about Zane~kun?" I saw his ice blue eyes twinkle. After I said that, he seemed kinda upset.
"Um," he looked like he was thinking to himself. "I guess we are friends." he said sadly. Were we not friends or something? Zane~kun was kind of cute though.

(Zane's POV)
She doesn't remember we were dating. Maybe this might give me the chance to confess to her in a better way.

(~I'm pretty sure this is the last time skip~)

It was the next day. I spent the night at Aphmau's place to check up on Kawaii~chan. I hope she will be okay... but I'm back to square one.

I know some of you think the idea of Kawaii~chan being hit is over used idea, but I have good plans for this book. Also please check out my new book, A Familiar Encounter. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and if you did please vote and comment. I'll see you later people.
Taiga out~