Outside

(Zane's POV)
"Aphmau, can I talk to you?" I asked my best friend.
"Sure, what is it?"
"I don't know what to do from here"
"Well you could get breakfast."
"That's not what I meant! I meant I don't know what to do about Kawaii~chan."

(Kawaii~chan's POV)
I was about to walk down stairs when I heard Zane~kun and Aphmau~senpai talking in the kitchen. I decided to stay up here and eavesdrop on their conversation.
"Zane, you'll be okay. The doctor said that her memory loss was only temporary. She'll start to remember everything in about a week."
"That's a long time without her."
"Well you have two options," she went on. "you could either wait for her or you could somehow make her fall in love with you in a week which is almost impossible."
"Okay I guess..."
"Wasn't that an EGG-cenlent EGG-planation."
"Aphmau. No. More. Puns. Please." Zane sat down.
"Oh come on Zane, don't be such a DOWNER." She laughed.
Katelyn~sama came up from behind me.
"Kawaii~chan? What are you doing?"
"Uhhhh! NOTHING Katelyn~sama!"
"Are you sure, because it looks like you were eavesdropping."
"What!? Why would Katelyn~sama think that?"
"Oh, no reason." She went downstairs. I followed her down waiting for breakfast.

(~While eating breakfast~)

(Zane's POV)
"Hey, Do you guys wanna go to the park or something? I have to take Celestia for a walk and that's the only other place she likes more than Aaron's house."
"Sure Aphmau~senpai, Kawaii~chan would love to go!" If KC is going, Then this could be my chance to hang out with her.
"Fine, I guess I'll go too."
"Wait- Did I here that right? Zane wants to go outside? I thought you always complained about the sun!" Katelyn said.
"Well I have no where else to go and Aphmau is my best friend."
"Okay, okay, I can't go today, I've got to go to work in a few."
"Aww, bye Katelyn~sama."

(~At the park~)
Garroth also decided to come along after over-hearing us.
"So what were we going to do here again?" Garroth said.
"We were going to help Aphmau walk Celestia, I thought you were listening."
I answered him.
"I was but-" he was cut off. Kawaii~chan had tripped over the side walk and landed into my arms.
"Kawaii~chan is so sorry Zane~kun!" She was blushing a little bit. Seeing this moment triggered a flash back.

"Kawaii~chan? A-are you alright?"
"Kawaii~chan is so sorry!" She was blushing right red.
"Kawaii~chan didn't mean too! But Kawaii~chan is alright."
"Its okay Kawaii~chan," I said blushing. "you're alright." I put her back on her feet.

"Um- Z-zane~kun can put Kawaii~chan down now." she said still blushing.
"Oh- S-sorry Kawaii~chan." I put her back down on her feet.

Hai Everyone, I hope you liked this chapter. If you did please leave a vote and comment down below your thoughts. I'll see you later!
Taiga out~