What's Wrong?

(Zane's POV)
I looked behind me to see  that it was no other than Aphmau's hand on my shoulder.
"Aphmau!? Wait- Why are you here? I thought you were eating bread sticks."
"Zane, I'm your best friend. I know you're upset about what happened to Kawaii~Chan and I'd like to help."
"How can YOU help? There is nothing that can happen. I might as well give up."
"No! Zane, you can't just give up right away! Maybe she can't remember quite well, but that doesn't mean you should give up! I know how much you love her. Just try to talk to her more like a friend for a now, I'll help you more later."
   Aphmau pushed the door to the ladies room and walked in soon having the door slam behind her. I sighed and made my way into the Men's room. Aphmau's little pep talk kind of gave me a bit of a confidence boost, but I don't know what I should do. I went to the sink and put my hands in the cold water that came from it. I washed my face while I was at it. It'll be okay, just follow what Aphmau said and you'll be okay.

(Kawaii~Chan's POV)
Zane~kun has been in the bathroom for a while. Kawaii~chan hopes everything is okay. Aphmau~Senpai came back a little while ago and was talking with Aaron~kun. Katelyn~sama and Garroth~kun were talking with each other since they were pretty good friends since high school. Zane~kun seemed pretty defensive when Garroth~kun was talking about me. I wonder why.

(Zane's POV)
"Zane you idiot! You've been in here for the past 30 minutes!" I said to myself. What is going on with me? I'm usually never like this.

(Kawaii~chan's POV)
"Zane has been in there for a while." Katelyn~sama said.
"Maybe he just fell in the toilet." Garroth~kun added. Lots of laughter followed Garroth~kun's remark.
"Shouldn't we go check on him?" Aaron~kun said.
"I'll go check up on him, he's my baby brother after all!" Garroth~kun said and walked off.

Hey Everyone, I'm back! Its been a long time since I wrote a new chapter so I hope you all like this one! I know its late but happy holidays and Happy new year! 🎉 Until text time, I'll see you all later!
Taiga out~