Kawaii~chan's Worry

(Zane's POV)

I should probably be leaving the bathroom, I don't want to worry anyone else. Just then, I heard the door open and looked behind me.

"Garroth? what are you doing here?"

"I was coming to check on my baby brother! we thought you fell in the toilet" Garroth started laughing in his stupid voice.
"I didn't fall in the toilet Garroth."

"Well, I was actually coming to check on you. You've been in here for almost 45 minutes!"

"While that's nice of you, I'm fine. You can go back to the table now."
"Zane, I know you're upset about Kawaii~chan after everything. Maybe it's best if you just go and talk to her. So what if she doesn't remember? She'll remember soon. By being upset, you're missing the whole point of everything. Isn't spending quality time with her the most important thing?" I went completely silent. As much as I hated to agree with him, he was right. All this time I've just been moping about how she doesn't remember how we were a couple that I completely forgot about being in her company and enjoying her company.

"T-thank you Garroth. That actually was helpful."
"I told you so baby brother! now come on! Let's go back to the table!" As much as I hated his attitude, I relented and followed him out of the Men's bathroom and sat back in my seat, next to Kawaii~chan.

(Kawaii~chan's POV)

"Its been a while. We haven't been here since the accident."
"Huh? What accident Garroth~kun?"
"You don't remember? It was the reason you were in the hospital. Also the reason why my baby brother over there is upset."

I still don't understand. Am I really the reason Zane has been upset? I don't know what happened to me in this "accident", but I just wish I could remember. Then maybe, he'd still be happy. I put my head down on the desk trying to process everything.

"Kawaii~chan? Are you doing okay?" I look over to see Aphmau speaking to me.

"I don't know." I didn't know what to do about all of this. I also didn't want to be a burden on anybody.

"Do you want to talk for a second?" I nodded and walked with her outside to a bench and sat down.

"Aphmau, I don't know what to do. Zane's upset because of me and I have no clue why. I can't remember anything and I wish I could. I just want everything to go back to normal." Tears had formed in my eyes.

"Kawaii~chan... everything's going to be okay. None of this is your fault. Everything will be back to normal in time, you just have to wait until your memory is restored. It's normal for someone with head injury."

"Head injury?" I was confused. What happened to me?
"You don't remember? Well, in short, you had gotten hit by a car. Zane was the one who had ran out to save you and told me to call an ambulance. It was really traumatizing for Zane, especially since everything that happened a few days before."

"So that's what everyone was talking about when they said 'the accident', but i'm still confused. what happened before that was so important?" I had to know. I couldn't take anymore of this conversation without some sort of explanation.
"I know this isn't my place to tell you, but you deserve to know. Kawaii~chan, he really really liked you. He was too embarrassed to tell you until our dinner party from a few days ago. At the dinner party, he told you how he felt and you had accepted his feelings. You were his girlfriend. On the day of the accident, he was going to take you on a date." It suddenly all made sense. I couldn't even imagine what he could be feeling right this minute.

"I need to talk to him."

"That's probably a good idea, we should probably head inside anyway before our food gets cold." I laughed.

"You're right." We both went back inside and sat back down at our seats. Only a few minutes past and Zane and Garroth had sat back in their seats. Zane actually had come back to the table with a smile on his face.

"Hey Kawaii~chan." He had sat down as if nothing had ever happened and as if he was completely fine.

"Zane, can we talk?"