The Arrival

(Zane's POV)
"Kawaii~chan are you okay?"
"Kawaii~chan is sorry Zane~kun. Kawaii~chan is okay," She replies while blushing. There was a long silence. "Z-zane~kun can let g-go now." I let go and blushed. I completely forgot that I was still holding her. Aphmau was in the back snickering.
Grr, she knows that I like Kawaii~chan. How could I not? She's everything that I'm not.

(Kawaii~chan's POV)
Z-zane~senpai was holding me....
"Kawaii~chan should go get everything ready." I leave trying to make the situation less awkward. The door bell rung.
"I'LL GET IT!" Aphmau yelled as she finished her part of the job.
"No, Aphmau~senpai! Kawaii~chan will get it!" There was a mad dash to the door, but Aphmau~senpai got to the door to open first. It was Aaron~kun.
"Hi Aaron! Are you ready for dinner?" Aphmau~senpai asked.
"Sure babe, I'm sure the food is going to be really good because you made it."
"Aww Aaron," Aphmau said. "Oh no... Aaron?"
"MYYYYYYY SHIPPPPPPPPPPP" I couldn't help but explode of happiness after seeing my favorite couple ever!!! Katelyn~sama came down stairs because of the scream.
"HANDS TO YOURSELF MISTER!"
"B-but I w-wasn't-"
"YOU BETTER NOT!" Katelyn~sama yelled back.

(Zane's POV)
Everyone in the house was yelling or on the verge of doing so. Aaron came inside and sat on one of the couches.
I sat down and started reading a book.

(Magical time skip to when everyone is at this house)

Katelyn, Travis, and Laurence were on one couch and Aaron, Kawaii~chan, and I were sitting on the bigger couch that sat more people. I saw Aphmau and Garroth talking in the kitchen probably about me or something like that. Kawaii~chan was sitting next to me as I was reading my book.
"What are you reading Zane~kun?" She asked me.
"Oh I'm reading Warriors (Yes, that just happened). Its a pretty good book."
"Oooooooh does it have kitties!?"
"Yeah... actually it does." I said. Garroth then came up to me.
"Ooooooh does my baby brother have a crush?"
"Wait- WHAT NO!" I blushed slightly.
"DINNER TIME EVERYONE~" Aphmau yelled.

Well that is the end of this chapter. Sorry I haven't been writing much. I've been really busy with school. Anyways, I hoped you liked this chapter and if you did please comment and vote. See you soon everyone
Taiga out~