12

I run up to lecture hall, sleeping late and rushing as fast as I can. My hand opens the door and I run up the stairs, opening the back door. I spot Harry's curls in our usual spot and I slide into the seat beside him, his body jolting but he relaxes when he sees me.

"Sorry. I slept late," I whisper, cupping his cheek and kissing his temple. He noticeably eases up and he sits closer to me, his hand reaching and grabbing mine.

We listen to the lecture and I type some notes down with my right hand, Harry's warm hand holding mine and refusing to let mine go. I hear him sniffle and I glance over, my eyes looking him over. He's accumulated purple circles beneath his eyes and his nose is red, my heart clenching.

"Are you sick?" I whisper, leaning my head towards his. He gives me a small nod and I frown, kissing his warm cheek.

"Let's go get you some soup after lecture," I whisper, his head turning to look at me. "Then we'll go to my dorm and rest."

He looks so tired and he simply nods, my hand brushing his hair back. Our lecture comes to an end and Harry holds my hand, following me into the sandwich shop for some soup. We sit and eat, Harry barely touching the food because it hurts his throat. It makes me sad to see him so miserable.

"How did you get so sick?" I ask, his sniffles following.

"I-I think...the rain. And the...you know, kissing," he says, my lips forming an 'o'. It makes sense and I leave it be instead of questioning it, Harry fighting the pain right now. He's flawless even now.

I ask him to come back to my dorm, his hesitance clear. He says, "I-I don't want to get anything...contaminated," and I told him I want him there with me. It made him blush and he smiles, taking my hand and walking back to the dorms.

He just rests and I move to lay beside him on my bed, his body tense. But I tell him it's okay, his eyes so wide. I simply kiss his cheek, and he sighs.

"Just sleep. Get better," I whisper, his body hesitating before he wraps his arm around my waist and curls close to me. I wrap my arm around his shoulders and he rests his head in my neck, my head resting on his. I close my eyes and bask in the feeling, never being one for cuddling like this. But with Harry I want to feel something.

We nap for a few hours before I hear him cough, my eyes flickering to him. He sits up and I wrap my arm round him, resting my chin on his shoulder as he coughs.

"Sorry," he whispers, my lips pressing to his cheek.

"No worries, Harry," I smile, his hand grabbing mine. He hugs me close and I nuzzle my head in his neck, his fingers playing with mine.

"Movie?" I ask, his head nodding. We sit against the wall and watch a movie on the laptop, his hand holding mine. We're close together and I start to move my foot against his, my lips releasing a laugh when he crosses his leg over mine.

"Carly," he rasps out, my head tilting to look up at him. I hum in response and he rests his forehead on mine.

"I-I want to, um, be your boyfriend," he tells me, my heart stopping. I wasn't expecting this and I can't find out how to express my feelings. I don't even know what I'm feeling.

"Really?" I ask, his head nodding quickly. But I find myself smiling and he flushes again, my head leaning up. I kiss the tip of his nose rather than his lips due to his sickness, his smile so beautiful.

"As long as I can be your girlfriend," I whisper, his smile so bright right now. He hugs me close and I fall back, his body on top of mine. But I don't feel once about the position but rather the feeling. I'm so comfortable with Harry and he leans down, kissing my cheeks.

"I-I would kiss you, but I don't want you sick," he mumbles, my lips subconsciously puckering. I don't care, but I want his little peck of a kiss.

Then I feel him kiss me, and I grab his cheeks. I knew I'd feel butterflies and a heart flutter, but I feel so much more. I've never felt this before and he's driving me crazy.

He pulls back and I just smile, my eyes closed. "God you could kiss me all day and I wouldn't get sick of it. No pun intended," I whisper, his raspy laugh muffled as he buries his head into my neck. My fingers run into his hair and he gently kisses up my neck, my heart racing.

"Harry," I whisper, his head lifting. His green eyes look at me and I cup his cheek, his hum in response deep and making my stomach twist.

"I want you to stay with me tonight," I whisper, his eyes widening. I knew the reaction was coming but I brush my thumb beneath his eye, softly pressing my other index to his lips.

"I want to take care of you," I tell him, uttering words that are foreign on my tongue. He's sick and I want to prove to him, and to myself, that I can be there for him.

"I don't have clothes. Or a toothbrush. And I'm sick. B-But you're a girl and I can't," he rushes, my hands holding his cheeks and getting him to focus on me.

"Hey, hey, hey, breathe," I whisper, his head nodding as he breathes. "Let me show you that I want you."

His eyes stare into mine and I smile, leaning up and kissing his lips lightly. It clearly surprises him and I rub my nose with his when I pull away, my arms moving to wrap around his neck.

"Let me take care of you, sick, little Harry," I tease, his cheeks flushing. He moves over me and settles beside me, my body curling towards him. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and wraps the other completely around me after I pull the covers over us. I turn to face him and his forehead rests on mine, the two of us cuddled together. We're so content at the moment and I smile up at him, Harry smiling before he closes his eyes. I hit the lamp on the side table and darkness covers the room.

"Carly," he rasps out, my hands pressing to his chest. I hum and flutter my eyelashes on his neck as I close my eyes.

"I've never slept with a girl," he tells me, my heart stopping. "I-I mean, Harper slept with me once because sh-she wanted to have a sleepover. B-But that's it."

I can't help but laugh a little. "She's your sister. That doesn't count. Besides, I'm honored to be your first."

I hear him take quick breaths and I kiss his neck to try to give him an affectionate gesture. "It's okay if you're nervous. I just want to be with you," I say. "But if you aren't comfortable, I'll understand."

He takes a deep breath and he hugs me closer, my arm moving to wrap around him, his hand spanning between my shoulder blades.

"I want to be with you too. I-I just...I wish I knew more," he tells me, my hand rubbing his back lightly to ease the nerves.

"I'll help you with whatever you need. Don't be afraid to ask me anything."

~~~
Hey Loves!
Please vote comment and share!
Much Love! <3 xoxo