22

Harry sits across from me and Harper sits beside me, beating Harry for who got the spot next to me. He was grumpy and I promised him I'd walk with him later, and then he agreed.

Dinner has been filled with laughter and Anne is thrilled to see how much Harry and I are progressing in our relationship, my smile unable to leave my lips.

"And we're being safe?" she asks, Harry freezing and my eyes widening. I cough as a reflex and Harry only quickly nods, my hand taking his.

"It's okay," I tell him, his eyes focused on mine. It amazes me how calm he gets and I feel my heart beat quicker, knowing he's at a point of extreme comfort with me.

"I'm so happy for you two. I'm so glad you're together," she continues and Harry tightens his grip on my hand.

"You'll let me do your hair, right?" she asks, my lips curving.

"And what will you be doing my hair for?" I ask, and the Harry drops his fork.

"Stop. Harp, stop," Harry demands and I become very confused. Is he hiding something from me? Or was he going to ask me something and Harper ruined it?

"You haven't told her, Haz?" Anne says, my attention turning back to Harry. He sighs and shakes his head, my hand staying in his.

"Well, I'll tell her the news," she grins, my eyes meeting hers. "I'm getting married next weekend. Robin and I found it to be better to do it sooner rather than later, and I want you to come."

I smile, relieved it wasn't something tragic. "Congratulations. I'd love to."

And I turn to Harper. "I'll make a deal. You do my hair tonight because I'll get it done special for your mom," I say, and she nods vigorously.

"I used to do Harry's hair. He used to be Rapunzel," she tells me, Harry blushing again. But the thought shocks me.

"How long?" I ask, and he just shrugs.

"Enough for me to donate," he tells me, my lips parting. That's long.

"That's awesome," I beam, his dimples so prominent. He's a beautiful sight.

After we finish dinner, I help Anne with the dishes before Harry takes me away for a walk. We get our jackets on and he starts walking down the trails, my hand brushing through my hair.

"Will you go with me? You know...to the wedding. I-I didn't want to pressure you," he says, and I wrap my arms around one of his.

"Absolutely, baby. I'd love to," I say, my head resting on his shoulder.

"Um, we'd stay at a hotel though. She chose a venue two hours away and I don't drive very well, nor have a car," he says, and I lean up to kiss his cheek.

"No worries. As long as I spend time with you, I'm happy," I tell him, his feet stopping. He wraps his arms around my waist and I grab his cheeks, so happy with him. He leans down and kisses my forehead, my head burying into his neck after.

"Would you get a room with me?" he asks, my nose trailing his neck. Then I start to peck his jawline and I hum, his hand tightening on my waist.

"I think I will," I smile, his head leaning down to mine. He pecks my lips and I smile against his lips, his instincts never to deepen the kiss and to be gentle. But he parts his lips and runs his tongue along my lips, our kiss deepening to his initiation.

"Make love to you," he mumbles, my knees weakening. Why does this boy do this to me? He's changed so much with me and I've changed so much with him. He's amazing.

"Baby," I whisper, his head dipping down to kiss my neck.

"I like to touch you," he tells me, my eyes fluttering closed as he whispers to me. "Feel you. Let me be with you. You're everything to me."

I grab his face and lift his head, pressing my lips to his. Harry just made me feel so wanted and I have wanted this feeling for years.

Without knowing, tears begin to run down my cheeks and I fight to continue kissing him, but he stops.

"Carls," he whispers, not knowing what else to say.

"Y-You just made me feel so incredibly wanted and I don't know why I'm crying," I laugh at the end, letting him go to wipe my cheeks.

"Was it so hard to believe that I want you?" he whispers, my head shaking. He grabs my hands and replaces them on my cheeks, wiping the tears away.

"I-I didn't know you felt that way about me," I say, looking into his eyes. "That I'm your everything."

He leans down and kisses my cheek, then my nose, then my forehead.

"You showed me how to live, Carly. I used to be so alone and now I have you. You let me in and I let you in. You deserve everything I can give and for that you are my everything. Don't cry," he whispers, my arms wrapping around his neck tightly. I lift my legs and wrap them around his waist, his arms catching me. He holds me close and I run my fingers through his hair, kissing his cheek.

"I've never felt this way about anyone before," I admit to him, his hand brushing my back.

"Same," he tells me, my head lifting up. Our noses brush before he pecks my lips, hugging me close. I pull away and admire his eyes, his eyes not looking away from me. His soft cheeks are felt beneath my touch and he sets me down, just to have him lean me against a tree.

"Can I tell you something?" he asks, my head nodding. He brushes my hair back and he kisses my cheek, clearly nervous about bringing this up.

"When we had...sex the first time, I honestly was scared," he says, my hand taking his. The fact worries me.

"Then why did you go through with it? Not that I'm complaining you did, but why didn't you listen to yourself?" I ask, his eyes looking down. He really is gorgeous and I never pass up the opportunity to look at him.

"Because I wanted to be with you. I trust you enough and I-I wanted everything to be with you. There isn't anyone I'd rather share that part of me. It's all you. We had a new beginning together, one that was so unlikely, but...but I want to be with you," he says, my eyes locking with his. The emotion his green eyes hold are so intense and he steps closer, leaning his forehead on mine.

"And you have me. As long as you want, I'll be here."

~~~
Please vote comment and share!!
Much Love! <3 xoxo