13

"Beautiful," I hear someone whisper, my eyes staying closed as I'm pulled from sleep.

"So nice, perfect," he continues, my eyes opening to see Harry whispering to me. My heart beats faster and I smile, his cheeks reddening. He clearly didn't expect me to wake as I heard him speak such things, but I know now what he thinks of me. He finds me perfect; something so far from being true, but it's enough to make me feel on top of the world.

"Well, you are incredibly hot," I whisper, a nervous chuckle leaving his lips. I cup his cheek and smile up at him, kissing his dimple. His arms stay wrapped around me but tightest it, my eyes admiring his green eyes in the morning. He's so beautiful.

"What are your plans for today?" I ask, his shoulders shrugging.

"I-I was going to hang out with Harper. She's been...sad, because I hang out with you more now," he explains, my lip pouting at how adorable that is.

"She's so adorable. I hope the two of you have fun," I tell him, his smile adorable. He's such a cutie, making it so easy o be myself with him.

"What are you going to do?" he asks, our feet tangling together beneath the sheets. It shows me how comfortable he is around me and I can feel how at ease he is now.

"I don't know. Jackie and I are probably going to catch up," I explain, his head nodding. My lips curve when he kisses my forehead and I curl closer, closing my eyes as I breathe him in. His cologne is heavenly.

"Carly, I have a question," he blurts, my eyelashes fluttering on his neck as I look down at my hands pressed to his chest.

"Okay," I respond, not knowing where this will go. But I'm so open with him, wanting him to trust me.

"I-I want to know more, um, a-about sex," he says and I tense up, not even remotely expecting this. Harry's too shy, and I don't see having sex with him for a very long time, if that. He should save that for when he loves someone, not out of pity for me.

"What about it?" I wonder, trying to gage where this is coming from.

"Well, I, um, I'm not very...in the know, a-about these things," he says, my head lifting up. He looks at me and watch him sniffle, his nose less red and his eyes less sore.

"If you're implying that we need to have sex, you're wrong. I don't mean to be harsh, but sex isn't always needed," I tell him, and then he visibly relaxes. A deep breath is expelled and I smile, his cheeks flushed.

"I-I thought...you did stuff before and we were gonna need to have sex. It made me nervous because I-I...I-I'm a virgin," he admits, my body shifting up. He looks up at me and I start to kiss his cheek, trying to make him aware that I'm perfectly capable of not needing sex.

"You talk to me whenever you need. I'm with you, Harry. No one else," I whisper, kissing over his face. I lean my forehead on his and brush my nose with his, my waist taken in his hands. I'm surprised as he pulls me on top of him, and wraps his arms tightly around me.

"Will you...help me, though? I-I don't want to be nervous a-around you anymore," he whispers, my fingers playing with the curls on the top of his head.

"You're still nervous?" I ask, his head lightly nodding in shyness. Then I lean down, risking sickness to kiss him. I feel him tense before he kisses me, my hands winding into his hair. He responds and I feel heat rise in my stomach, this feeling so unreal. His lips are so plump and make this so passionate; he doesn't even try.

"Stop," he whispers, pulling away. I watch him closely and he leans his head away, coughing. I lean my head in his neck and he hugs me, my hand brushing his hair.

"You okay?" I ask, his head nodding.

"I-I don't want to get you sick," he whispers, Harry watching me close.

"You are worth getting a little sick for," I assure him, his smile adorable. I roll off him and he sits up, shuffling off the bed.

"Do you want to meet up tomorrow for homework?" I ask, our weekends now consisting of homework together.

"Sure," he nods, putting his shoes on and grabbing his coat. He puts it on and I walk over to him, grabbing his waist.

"I'll see you later," I tell him, his head leaning down. He kisses my cheek rather than my lips and I smile, leaning into him.

"Bye, Carly," he whispers, my hand waving as he walks away. I fall back on the bed and only a few minutes later, Jackie walks in.

"Will you do something with me today?" she asks, my eyebrow lifting as I turn my head to face her.

"What is it?" I ask, her body moving to sit beside me. She seems excited and I watch her close.

"I want to get my nipples pierced," she says, my initial reaction being a laugh. She just shrugs and I sit up, her hand grabbing mine.

"Come on. I've heard having pierced nipples stimulates even greater sex," she says, my head only shaking.

"You're nuts," I remind her, her body jumping onto me. I just laugh as she presses me against the mattress, an occurrence that only happens when she wants something. She won't get off me until I agree.

"Please. I want to experience this with you," she says, my eyes rolling.

"Fine but you're paying for it," I say, her lips pressing to my cheek.

"You are the bestest friend ever," she grins, getting up. We go to the tattoo parlor and her normal artist stands to hug her, my hand shaking his.

"We want to pierce our nipples," Jackie blurts, the man smiling.

"Alright! Living the wild life," he smiles, my eyes rolling. He leads us back into a private room and I take off my shirt, another man walking in. He stands by me and tells me what to do, my sudden nerves worrying me. I don't know what type of pain this will bring.

"Take your shirt off and unclip your bra," he says, my arms lifting my shirt off. I see him glance my way and I shake off his pity way of checking me out. I'm used to male attention and I'm very confident, but I don't want other men anymore.

"Alright, just relax," he says, a deep breath taken.

He lifts the cup of my bra and Jackie yelps when her piercing occurs. I brace myself and pain enters, but leaves.

"A tough one, aren't you?" the man asks, my lips curving.

"Kind of," I say, his smile appearing. He shifts to the other side of me and he quickly inserts the piercing, wiping disinfectant on both my breasts.

"You are all set," he grins, my hands clasping my bra. He hands me two gauze pads and I slip them in my bra, then put my shirt on.

"May I say that you are one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen?" he asks, my head tilting to look at him.

"I'm Nick," he says, my hand shaking his. I introduce myself and he stands up, taking my hand to help me up.

"Here's my number. I'd love to take you out sometime," he says, my words choked in my throat. He just winks and walks away, my head clouded. I'm in a relationship and I didn't even manage to say that. I feel like shit and now I have to talk to Harry more than anything.

~~~
Please vote comment and share!
Much Love! <3 xoxo