20

My hands are tightly tangled into Harry's hair, his lips kissing my neck and chest. This boy never ceases to shock me. Harry never lets his anxiety bother him and he instead, takes his strength and prove to me he can do what he wants.

And right now, he's giving me one of the best orgasms I've ever had in my entire life.

I quicken my hips, my hands pressed against the wall as I take on his dick, my body on his lap as he sits against the wall. His hands hold my ass and I move against him as if I needed his sex to live.

"Fuck," I groan, his teeth lightly brushing against my nipples. The piercings made my nipples even more sensitive, meaning any touch to them is almost pleasurable. Harry could make me come just by touching my nipples.

"I'm gonna come," I pant in his ear, his hands holding me close. I collapse on him as I come, knowing he didn't, but it's just what I wanted. I'm gonna show him what a good blowjob is.

"Stand up for me, baby," I say, his lips pressing to mine. I love our emotion, making this so personal. I never would have imagined having sex with a virgin would be this good, but hell he proved me wrong. He's got it all.

He stands and I take his condom off, his eyes watching as I throw it out. I turn back to him and he grabs my hand, clearly nervous.

"Don't we need that?" he asks, my lips pressing to his neck.

"You made me come already baby. Now it's your turn," I whisper, his eyes following my actions. Then I kneel down and I grab his dick, the thick length huge in my grasp. I begin to pump and he watches, amazed at my actions and the pleasure he must be feeling.

Then I press my tongue to the underside and his eyes close, my eyes watching him react to my actions.

"Oh my..." he gasps, my mouth taking him. I have him coming down my throat in seconds, knowing he wasn't going to last very long. It's his second orgasm and I just showed him what those guys were talking about. But I did this for his experience as well as mine. Harry is hot and I'll gladly teach him whatever her wants to know.

I stand up and he wraps his arms around me, my arms around his neck. My lips pucker and I kiss the tip of his nose, my eyes admiring the flushed cheeks and the beautiful dimples.

"Stay the night with me," I whisper, wanting to be with him all night. Maybe not sexually, but with him because he's my Harry. He smiles and nods and we get under the covers, not minding the lack of clothes. I've always been comfortable with my naked body, but Harry is a different story. It's clear to see he's comfortable with me now.

I lay on top of him and we just talk, his hair woven between my fingers as I play with the curls. He makes me so happy and I can't stop smiling when I'm with him.

At about three in the morning is when the door opens, my worry nonexistent.

"We're in the nude, fyi," I call out and Jackie groans, my lips pressing to Harry's. He kisses me back and doesn't let me go, clearly a little nervous about Jackie being here.

"No threesomes," Jackie calls out, my lips continuing to kiss Harry's.

"Good," I say, pecking Harry's lips. "Don't want to share my boy."

He smiles against my lips and keeps kissing me, Jackie throwing a pillow at me. "I swear if you have sex all night I'm gonna murder you."

I lift my middle finger to her, feeling Harry's hands trail to my ass. He squeezes and I moan, now finding my heat growing again.

"Jackie, get out," I whisper, her body laying in bed. I grab a condom and tear it open, ducking beneath the covers and putting it on Harry's dick. Then I lift my body again and I feel him brush my entrance.

"Jackie," Harry says, her attention turning to us. "I'm gonna fuck my girl. Get out."

My eyes widen at Harry's words and I find myself filled with desire. Holy shit, that was hot.

Jackie gets up and grabs her bag, walking out of the room. My eyes look down at Harry and I'm still stunned at him, not knowing how to react to his words. But Harry rolls us over and makes me laugh, his head burying into his neck.

"Shit I want you so bad," I whisper, his soft lips trailing all over my neck. Then he starts to travel beneath the covers and I bite my lip, knowing he's going to try whatever. He's about to taste me and I need to prepare myself to not go into shock.

I part my legs for him and he kisses my clit, my lips releasing a gasp. His tongue runs against me, instinct kicking. Holy shit.

"Oh my god," I groan, his tongue exploring my folds. He's devouring me.

"Baby, give me your dick," I say, needing him inside me before I come. He lifts up and I watch him lick his lips, my arousal clearly on him.

Then he moves into me and I cling to him, his hips moving against me. He still fights to find his rhythm and I try my best to help, but he's doing just fine on his own.

My hands run along his back and down to his ass, squeezing his beautiful body close to me. He makes me come and he rides out his, then collapses onto me. I grab his face and start kissing him, his arms wrapping around me and holding me close.

"I like sex," he whispers, making me laugh. I wrap my arms around his neck and I kiss his forehead.

"Only with me though. You're mine and I don't want to share your hotness," I say, making him laugh. It's a sound I could listen to for days. It's my favorite sound.

"You're the only one," he whispers, a beautiful smile on his face. He's gorgeous and I love seeing him so happy.

"My one and only," I smile, kissing him again. He stays beside me and I bask in being with him. I've never been so happy before and I know I'm turning soft for this boy and he's opening up to me. We're so unlikely for each other but could not be a more perfect match.

~~~
Hey Loves!
Please vote comment and share!
Much Love! <3 xoxo