26

Harry softly holds me in his arms as we dance, my head resting on his shoulder. I've never felt so content, especially after being as upset as I was. I tried telling myself that he's right, but getting rejected like that hurt.

But all is good. He's going to start looking for a place with me and I am going to be with Harry. The thing that makes me happy about this all, is he's willing to go out of his comfort zone to provide for us. The potential for my future has never been more present and I know we can do it.

"Carls, you okay?" he whispers, and I sigh.

"Perfect," I breathe out, not wanting to let him go. He squeezes my hand and keeps his arm tight around me, holding me close. It's just the two of us; the world around us irrelevant.

It's so strange to think that we've come this far already, but I don't mind. When I have a strong feeling about something, I stick with it. Harry is my perfect match and I don't want him to ever change or think otherwise.

Harry lets me go for a moment, and I look up. His mom and Robin are getting ready to leave and I grab his hand. We go over and say goodbye, Harper staying with Anne due to their lack of a honeymoon. They told us they're taking one in the summer, just to make it easier for Harry to watch Harper.

Harry walks with me back up to our room and we change into pajamas, Harry remaining shirtless and I wear his shirt. I lay beside him and I watch him flip through one of the journals I've seen him with.

Then he starts to talk and I look at him with awe, so infatuated with his words. He goes on, telling a story I've never heard before. Usually literature can stem from other works, but Harry's words are original.

He flips page after page, his confidence when telling me his story is admirable.

"It wasn't long before he realized, nothing mattered anymore. It was as though the world changed, spiraling into a new one. Fluorescent eyes were the only thought captivating his mind, and nothing compared to the beauty that lay to rest beside his beating heart. It was his only necessity in life, and he needed to breathe. She protrudes confidence and life, a vivid emotion of what he lacked. It was as though their paths were meant to cross and to live in harmony," he continues, a hopeful story leading me to understand what's truly on his mind.

My eyes look at him and I watch his lips, the syllables leaving his lips absolutely beautiful. It's about us, I'm certain, and I never knew just how strongly he feels about us. He's amazing; simply perfect in my eyes.

"There had never been such a force in his life, nothing but amazement to bring him weakness in the knees. She carried him through pain to get to this point and there isn't a journey worth traveling without her anymore. She showed him love, an emotion he had yet to encounter from anyone other than family. But this was different. This was complete reliance and trust, needing to ensure the other is safe over all other things. He fell for her, and needs her," he goes to explain, strength in his words making me believe it's true.

He loves me.

Harry loves me and I find my heart pounding, but then stops. I look at him and nearly breakdown. No one has told me they loved me in the longest time. It may not have been directly, but it's implied.

"This story is unpredictable for it is unfinished, not knowing where the ending will lead to. But confidence between the two strengthens all things to know the future looks bright."

He closes the book and looks over at me, my eyes looking into his. He moves onto his side to face me and I cup his cheek.

"Is this about us?" I ask, his eyes looking down as his cheeks flush.

"Inspired by us, yes," he whispers, and I move closer. His forehead rests on mine and I peck his lips, never feeling this way before. But now I know what it is.

"Then do you love me?" I ask, his eyes looking up into mine. I can tell he's hesitant so I blurt something to make his confidence grow. "The way I love you?"

His lips part and I feel my heart stop, but his hand tightens on my waist. "W-What?" he whispers, and I can then feel my heart beginning to hammer against my chest.

"I love you, Harry. And I've never loved anyone before," I tell him, my nerves seeming to dissolve into thin air as I look into his eyes. His green eyes almost instantly brighten, his arm tugging me closer. Then he completely wraps me in his arms and I cup his cheek, his forehead resting on mine.

"I-I love you," he manages to get out, my lips curving. "A-A lot."

I can't help but laugh the smallest bit before kissing him again, his arms holding me closely. I don't think we could be closer, my worries fading away. We're in love; a feeling I never thought could exist in my life until this very moment.

"I want you forever," he whispers, my eyes closing as he starts to kiss my face. The gentle actions are perfect and this moment goes to show we don't need to physically display our emotions all the time. The proximity we have at the moment goes to show just how perfect we are for each other.

"As long as I get you forever," I tell him, the two of us promising. I've never felt this way about anyone and I fear I'm still too naïve. But I want him and I think he's the one. We can get through anything together and in a relationship, that's vital.

I bury my head in his neck as we lay together, my ability to breathe again becoming apparent. Harry gave me a purpose to live again; a new beginning. And I feel I was much the same for him. We took a chance together and it formed one of my favorite stories of all time.

~~~
Please vote comment and share!
Much Love! <3 xoxo