31

"Don't move," Harry groans, making me laugh. He's laying between my legs with his arms hooked around my stomach.

"You keep moving and I just want to see him move," he groans, my eyes rolling. Ever since we found out we're having a boy, Harry's separation to me is non-existent. He's thrilled for a boy because he's been surrounded by women his entire life. That, but I'm sure he wants to be a father that his never was.

We wait and I feel the little kicks, Harry kissing over the places he's kicked. I laugh, the two boys making me so happy. I love these moments.

"Are you tired?" he asks, my head shaking.

"I'm more interested in the two of you," I say, his lips curving. His hands roam over my stomach and I smile, my eyes closing. The feeling running through me is one of pure love and happiness; this life something I want to have forever.

"What does it feel like?" Harry asks, my lips curving. I grab his shoulders and pull him up so I can touch his abdomen. His muscles are firm and I start to lightly tap his skin, his chuckle ringing through the room.

"Are you sure it doesn't hurt?" he asks, my head nodding.

"When he kicks at three in the morning, it wakes me up, but never hurts. It's hard to be upset if it hurt anyway," I smile, visibly seeing the movements.

Harry rolls onto his side and starts to kiss my stomach again, his hand brushing my skin.

"What should we name him?" he asks, Harry looking up at me.

"Don't know. Got a ways to go still," I say, the 30 week old baby still needing at least six more weeks.

"I'm just...excited. I-I'm gonna be a dad," he grins, my hand brushing through his hair.

"Yes, you are. Isn't it crazy?" I smile, his head lifting to mine. He kisses my cheek and I smile, my body rolling onto my side to face him.

"I love you, Carls. You're amazing," he whispers, my lips pressing to his.

"And I love you. You make me so happy and proud," I say, his arm wrapping around me. We relax and fall asleep, but I'm woken up to pounding at the front door.

"Stay here," Harry whispers, rubbing my stomach before getting up. I can't help myself and peer around the doorframe, watching him open the door.

"Can I help you?" Harry asks, my eyes widening and heart dropping.

"Do you by any chance know where this girl is?" my mother asks, Harry freezing. So I put on a brave face and walk out, my mother looking at me and shock covers her face.

"What the hell!" she yells, my hand grabbing Harry's.

"Get out, mother," I say calmly, her eyes unable to look anywhere but my stomach.

"Carly, you're pregnant?!" she nearly screams, my hand tightening on Harry's.

"Yes. And engaged. It's fine. I'm happy," I say, her lips parted and jaw nearly unhinged. "What are you doing here?"

Her cheeks begin to flush and her mouth closes, but her jaw is clenched. "I have a right to see my daughter," she spits at me, my eyes rolling.

"Sure. You want to see your daughter after neglecting her ever since her father left. Why? I'm grown now," I refute, Harry stepping between us when she advances towards me. He holds his hands out and shakes his head.

"Don't touch her. Or my baby," he says, my heart melting at how adorable he is. But my mother is relentless when it comes to getting her way.

"She's my daughter. That you knocked up. Get out of my way," she says, shoving him but he won't budge.

"Clearly, she wants nothing to do with you. Please go," he continues, staying strong. My mom backs off, and I watch her glance back at me.

"I will have my daughter back," she says, my eyes rolling.

"I'm a grown woman, mother. Kidnapping isn't in the cards anymore," I call out, her body turning back. Her eyes give a scary message to both Harry and I, but Harry's the one to slam the door.

He turns and wraps me in his arms, my eyes closing. I'm so safe in his arms.

"That makes me worried," he whispers, kissing my temple.

"If she threatens you, call the police. She may be my mom, but she's never been there for me," I tell him, feeling his back. He's so strong and every hug is amazing.

"Are you okay?" he rushes, letting me go and grabbing my face. He looks over me and I nod, his lips pressing to my forehead.

"Baby...oh my gosh, are you okay? Everything's okay?" he rushes, bending down and grabbing my stomach.

"I'm fine. Just...hold me," I whisper, his body standing and hugging me. My arms wrap around him tightly and he kisses my forehead, my lips releasing a sigh.

"Don't ever leave me," I beg, needing him more than anything. Our little boy is going to need him too, and I want this life to last forever.

"I'm not going anywhere," he whispers into my hair, my sigh of content.

"Let me make you some tea and you can relax. Take a rest day," he says, my head nodding.

He's since made me quit my job as a secretary so he can stay at home with me. His book is still in the process of being printed and I've never been so excited for him.

I take a seat on the couch and get comfortable, my hands setting over my stomach. The little fluttering kicks have me smiling, my little boy my grace right now. He's making me realize to take it easy and that soon I'll have a new wave of responsibilities upon me.

I'm going to be a mom. The thought is still sinking in and I don't think I'm really going to believe it until my baby is in my arms, Harry beside me.

"Here, Carls," Harry says, setting a mug in my hand. He sits beside me and grabs the back of my head, kissing my temple.

"Anything you need and I'll get it for you, my love," he whispers, my head turning to face him. He softly pecks my lips and I curl closer to him, knowing this is where I want to be and never stray from it.

~~~
Please vote comment and share!
Much Love! <3 xoxo