5. Red

And the worst thing was, he wasn't stopping him.

Baekhyun was torn between all kind of emotions. Anger, fear, arousal and even weakness were controlling him at once. "I-I hate yo-you," he was nearly sobbing, his hand up to grasp Chanyeol's fire red hair. "I hate you," he said again, but weakly drew him even further in. "F-Fuck off!"

Chanyeol grinned against his skin. Baekhyun was emotionally wrecked, a real mess.

"I'm going to tell Lu! And stop touching me, I'm not ga-" Pulling back all of a sudden Chanyeol spun the noisy male around to actually face him. 

Baekhyun put his hands up to stop him for good, but Chanyeol was quicker to act. 

The brunet felt him picking him by his full thighs. Baekhyun's breath hitched. The taller's hands were running up the insides as he roughly tossed the younger back onto the sink. Shrieking, gasping, and panicking at once, Baekhyun's eyes widened to twice their size.

"You what?" As if by command, Chanyeol brought his lips to Baekhyun's jaw, sucking shamelessly on the sensitive spot. Baekhyun quivered under his touch, felt like he was about to break, and it fed Chanyeol's cockiness. 

"Not gay? Well, me neither. I merely like fucking anyone that has a hole," Chanyeol leaned a little back to survey the mess caused by himself. A little, weak, disordered 15 years old, shivering under his touch. "But look at you. You are meant to get fucked." 

And before Baekhyun even had been able to perceive the elder's words, his collarbones were already getting ravished.  

Baekhyun bit hard on his lips, at a point even bruising it as he was unable to form any words to counter-attack. The elder kept nibbling on the skin of his neck. He felt his body and mind grow numb, his brain a blank page as he lost awareness of everything. And all the shorter male could do at that moment was whining in pleasure, no matter how much he fought against it. 

He couldn't play along anymore, he was so going to tell Luhan-

Before the last sober part of his mind would die off. 

"Also, telling Luhan? You're stupid aren't you?" Chanyeol breathed in his ear. 

Goddamn jerk. 

"So you want to hurt your little friend? Make him feel like crap, make him feel unwanted? He's finally happy and you want to ruin that?" And it was scary how he actually made sense to Baekhyun. 

"Or..." Chanyeol continued, his hand grabbing the minor's left leg, wrapping it around his hip. "I'd also just have to fuck you senseless then." He caressed the curves of Baekhyun's tiny waist, his hand roaming towards his back, thus moving down to cup the desired ass. 

"Same goes to Jongin. Tell him, and... well, you can probably figure out the rest." He kneaded the round globe as he emphasized the last words.

Baekhyun almost choked on his own saliva.  

To say he was actually scared as hell was an underestimation. 

"Remember when you walked in on me fucking some girl back then?" Baekhyun grew hotter, making him assume it was the hatred swelling up within him. "Remember her lewd, messy face filled with pleasure?" And there it was, a soft, whiny moan eventually erupted from Baekhyun's lips. 

And the other's smirk grew even darker. And the deep voice didn't stop but pull him even deeper into the mess. 

"Yeah? Want to experience that, too? Want me to break you into a mess, want me to taint you? I still wouldn't let you leave even after 7 rounds."