9. Life Gets Messy Sometimes

And somehow, Baekhyun found his delicate hands resting on Chanyeol's shoulders. "You got me," was the last thing he whispered before he crashed their lips together, mouths hitting each other hard.

That Chanyeol was immensely surprised was as clear as water.

Of all the things he wouldn't have seen this coming. But Baekhyun pushing himself on him was undeniably the hottest thing ever.

It turned him on massively, no questions needed - this boy who did no wrong, who was as innocent as an infant, who pursued the best GPA in the district they lived in, who attended church more than regularly because 'church speaks with the authority of Jesus' was now greedily kissing him like a slut.

Baekhyun was trying. He saw people doing this in movies and dramas he sometimes watched with Luhan (Luhan loved to choose and Luhan especially loved the romance genre). Kissing felt like a fire dashing down his spine, passion filled riots of flame. It was enticing, addicting.

Honestly, he didn't even know what he was supposed to do - he just followed his instincts.

But Chanyeol would gladly teach him. He smirked into the heated kiss. Baekhyun was clearly venting all his frustration on the messy, sloppy kiss.

All the anger and frustration that cumulatively had pilled up in his gut the past weeks.

Baekhyun breathed heavily into the kiss, moaned lewdly while his fingers were harshly tangled in Chanyeol's hair. Rough palms were clenching at his own waist, and they traveled down his body, until they were busy hungrily squeezing a certain pair of plump cheeks.

Chanyeol couldn't wait to teach him bouncing on a nine inches cock.

The idea of fucking the virgin hole of his friend's little baby bro excited him. And Chanyeol couldn't help but immediately part his lips to push his tongue into Baekhyun's eager mouth. Baekhyun kept moaning softly, kept making those whiny noises that should be prohibited because, God, Chanyeol would loose his restraint in one go otherwise.

Baekhyun's mind, on the other hand, was as blank as a paper.

Who was he? Where was he? What was he doing?

The kiss escalated, as their tongues, mingled, stabbed and dueled hotly and wetly. Chanyeol's hands kept massaging and kneading fleshy, plump butt cheeks. The brunet spread his legs slightly and Chanyeol harshly thrust a thigh between the latter's. 

Baekhyun rocked himself on his thigh, moaning into his mouth as his hands reached up to the clasp of Chanyeol's black bomber jacket, and he started tearing at it, trying to push it off his shoulders.

Hold on.

The lips connection, the hot body connection broke altogether when Baekhyun immediately scurried back, eyes wide in realization as he tried pushing the elder off him.

Chanyeol frowned, clearly confused now.

"Y-You're Luhan's e-ex-" Baekhyun broke out in that almost sobbing voice of his. "You broke up with h-him, you b-broke his heart." He panted through bruised lips, the whole gravity of the situation finally hitting him. 

Baekhyun was completely out of breath, his hair disheveled and his make up from earlier now smudgy. Mouth ajar, plump lips slightly bruised from the intense make out session and as red as his cheeks. His eyes were teary, but the desperate glint in them was nonetheless undeniable.

Chanyeol was taken aback from the sudden action, granted, but he didn't expect the minor to be easy either. A slight smirk crept up his face. "So? I did it for you." He bluntly stated.