12. Benefits And Whatnot

Baekhyun didn't know.

He really didn't know.

He only knew that when he couldn't handle events, he let them handle themselves. 

And maybe that's how he ended up straddling Chanyeol, ended up sloppily and dirtily and hungrily making out with the elder, ended up feeling something hard poking against his aching asshole. 

Well, there was not much to remember;

One moment his nemesis carried him (well, compulsively) like some bride, the next moment they sneaked out of the house through the balcony as if they were in some tacky runaway romance movie,  and the moment after, he, consciously or not, got into this nemesis' car. 

And it was then in the car when dark clouds decided to cloak his head once again when finally post realizations smashed his skull at once. 

It'd be a quiet drive if it wasn't for the driver to constantly remind him of it.

He lost his virginity, he lost his virginity to a male, he got rammed in the ass and he liked it. And the constant mentions by the same male next to him about the previous night weren't really helping either. 

"I can't believe we had sex while the door was open the entire time. Wow, dude, that was funny." Was one of the several lewd, shameful things he had said with one hand guiding the steering wheel. 

Baekhyun was terrified, he really was. Ruined, even. Would he ever get married? Would he ever get children and have a proper family one of these days? A happy marriage with a beautiful, devoted wife by his side without getting reminded of his wrongdoings as a teen? Oh, but hang on-

There was one more thing; technically, he merely had had a dick up his ass (not to mention it had felt heavenly good), meaning he hadn't put his dick in any place, so technically - he was still a virgin, and he never broke his vow of chastity, did he? 

In the final analysis, whenever he'd get something in the ass he'd still be a virgin in the end. 

He would never be the one doing the fucking, if anything it'd be the guy inside him, if anything the guy inside him would be the one going against God's rules. In this case, Chanyeol would be the one going to hell and not him, and regarding the fact how much he'd want the criminal to rot in hell anyway, it was a perfect win-win situation.

He could get a good fuck in the ass, Chanyeol would be rotting in hell - perfect. 

The thick sexual tension that had been enormously building up between the two individuals the moment they got into the car was one thing. Mentions of sex were another thing, and thinking about the pros of having sex with Chanyeol, a male, were one more thing. 

Baekhyun knew he wasn't actually gay - he just happened to love it up the ass. 

Snapped out of his thoughts, Baekhyun's eyes were now trained on the elder pulling the leverage to shut off the engine. And maybe, he also slightly wondered at the same time of how in the world it was even possible for someone to get ten times more attractive when merely driving a car.

"Alright, we're there. So, bitch, have fun, don't work your legs too mu-"

And things were becoming much more hot and stuffy, and in a moment of weakness, the thick sexual tension became something much more real. 

And eventually, Baekhyun cut him off with a final move, unexpectedly jumping into the driver's seat and straddling the elder out of the blue, their lips crashing greedily.