11. In The Aftermath

The thriving rays of the sun filtered through the windows.

Baekhyun slowly got back to reality as each beam of the light tickled his face. A chilly temperature grazed his naked skin, and a weird smell encased his nose. The bed was empty, his body being the only weight sagging the mattress, and it felt as empty as himself. 

His eyelids twitched twice as a wave of realization slapped across his face, his nose scrunched up. 

Oh. No. God. 

It wasn't the slightest bit like those common dramas in which the main role suddenly couldn't remember anything - in fact, Baekhyun remembered every single detail and he was horrified.

And Baekhyun also thought he now really needed to send himself to a therapist because did he really dream of that? People actually dream of things like these? 

Oh, it must had been the devil controlling him last night - oh, good thing it was Sunday tomorrow.

Rubbing his tired eyes with his fingers, Baekhyun hated how dreams seemed so real sometimes, though. 

"What if he actually would have walked on us, what if he would have seen how his little precious, reputable, virginal brother is fucked into oblivion," 

"Do you want Hyung to see you like this?"

"How ruined, wrecked, messed up you are for my cock." 

Slapping his own forehead to knock some senses into his mind, Baekhyun shook his head rapidly, wanting to get it out of his head. The thought had his blood boiling, his face crimson-red, and his heart racing - and he did not only detest just how real this forbidden dream seemed he also hated how he felt hot just thinking about it, how he still felt every touch.

It was merely a weird dream, Baekhyun thought, yet he felt filthy and sinful. 

It must be puberty, Baekhyun. 

Self-note; he'd never watch any of those romance dramas with Luhan ever again. 

To make it worse, heck, it was with Park Chanyeol of all people. It could have been any one, but it was no one but Chanyeol - why would he even dream something like that with the guy that broke his best friend - Baekhyun honestly wanted to die the moment he realized. Why, why, why, why, why, why-

Quickly straightening his back, he arose from his laying position. 

He was about to get out of his bed and head to the bathroom to try washing the shame off his face but the small teen felt a - just as weird as his dream - feeling southwards. Hold on.

He was naked.

Hold on. 

Light steps were made towards him, a tall shadow hovering him, and there was that smell again, and Baekhyun was holding his breath in shock and surprise because what, and who, and how It couldn't be--

"Aw. The hot babe is already awake?"

Baekhyun couldn't exhale. He was in a frozen state, yet that terribly familiar voice had him feel wobbly and hot to the core. He had honestly no time to deal with this mind fuckery, and one thing he for sure knew was how devilishly cruel the devil had to be to even make his nightmares follow him.

"Morning~" The teen swore he could sense how the shadow was becoming bigger, how the voice seemed coming closer, how that smell grew stronger. "What 'bout morning sex?" And the last thing he remembered was how he got pushed back into the soft mattress that suddenly felt like shattered stones beneath him, how a pair of long legs settled on either side of his hips, trapping him down. How a large hand lazily, but strongly enough to not fight against, held his wrist above his head.