19. Mess Of Feelings

(note: if anyone actually cares, i had this sexy underrated masterpiece (which u can find in the media above) on repeat while writing this chap)

*

Baekhyun closed the distance a little and reached out to cautiously grab the elder's hand. The hazy, lustful glint was back in the other's eyes the moment Baekhyun placed the hand on his waist again and additionally even stroked the hand seductively.

"I can be yours as long as he's not here."

As long as he doesn't care about me.

"Yeah?" Yixing guided the smaller male closer towards him, his eyes half-lidded. "Ah man, as much as I don't want to take away what's Chanyeol's, I can't stop..." Baekhyun had to try his best to actually comprehend his words since the other's heavily slurred words were pretty much a riddle to solve.

"Did you... Did you know that, uh," Yixing burst out laughing. "That I'm so fucking high..."

Baekhyun chuckled, licking his lips alluringly as he drew even closer to him. "Yeah, could tell."

Yixing's tattered jeans fit perfectly to his legs with tears in all the right places. The fitted tee he wore conformed to his chest.

Seduction was what Baekhyun did best, moving into Yixing's personal space with just the right look of heat in his eyes. He didn't just look at the man, he looked into him as if he knew his desires.

His hand sneakily moved south and found its way to Yixing's bulge, beginning to teasingly rub it. He noticed how Yixing's breath hitched, felt the other's hot breath grazing his cheeks. This felt so wrong.

This felt so wrong, and Baekhyun knew that, but the thought only encouraged him to keep going.

"Babe, let's- let's take a seat first, won't we?" Yixing advanced, his eyes roving over Baekhyun.

Together, they moved towards one of the black leather couches. Next, Yixing was already laying on the couch, his eyes full of anticipation as he waited for the brunet to finally straddle him. Baekhyun's thoughts were a haze when he did just that, hovering over the other, his legs set on either side of Yixing's body as he sensuously jutted his ass out.

Yixing's grin cracked wider, his hands drifting downwards the smaller's lithe body, until they were grasping his hips. It settled there and pulled him closer. Baekhyun inhaled sharply. "Uhm, I might have to touch your ass..." The elder mumbled.

Baekhyun straightened his back, his hands overlapping the other's hands on his hips while he was deeply eyeing the male beneath him.

He guided the hands towards his half-naked arse. "Touch me, do whatever you want with me."

This was so awful. Baekhyun was so awful.

A lecherous smile found its way to Yixing's lips as he grabbed Baekhyun's ass with both hands and squeezed it gently. He kneaded the supple flesh with his fingers, enjoying to touch such a well-shaped part of the body of his friend's affair.

Baekhyun released a soft mewl of surprise, letting himself fall onto Yixing's chest as his back arched. His eyes were tightly shut, and the feeling of having his ass grasped wasn't the same feeling he would usually get. It was foreign, simply different.

But it was okay. He just had to get used to it, after all, Chanyeol had been the only one touching and feeling him up like that. Thus, it was in need of getting used to.