Pidge x Female!Reader

Requested by KlanceTrash

Im sorry it took so long to post this but thank you for being patient :) I hope you enjoy it!!

[Unedited]

Summary: You and Pidge are working on Green and feelings come out.

"I don't know maybe we could make it a bit wider?" You and Coran were stood together at the Black lions entrance, Shiro had been complaining that Black has been getting scrapped by the tight fit and requested that it possibly be fixed. With much argument from Coran, claiming that there was much more important stuff he needed to think about, the Altean eventually gave in and told Shiro he would give the entrance a look.

"Making it wider would mean rewiring around the frame to make space for a chunk to be cut out. That could take about 2 human months." You sighed softly, and looked down at the floor, an idea slowly working up into your head. There really wasn't much you two could do, but hell you are trying.

"Well then maybe we could build a platform under Black that moves them underground and then forwards and then up out here?" You said gesturing to the place where you and him and stood, Coran stood thinking for a few seconds, looking at the floor in consideration.

"That actually might work, But-" Before Coran could say anything, a loud crash alerted you both, Your body spinning around to see Green crash landing into the ground. You both ran towards Green in panic, your worry immediately going towards Pidge, what if she was hurt? What if she was dead? You didn't want to even think about that, Pidge and death in the same idea was not something you liked the idea of, it almost made you want to puke.

Together, you and Coran fought amazingly against Green to open up, the lions protect instinct having kicked in, making Green only think of Pidge. "Come on Green, we need to check on Pidge, make sure that she is all right." Said Coran, you were standing behind him, your leg jumping up shaking and your hands becoming fiddly with anxiety. What if the reason Green isn't opening up is because Pidge is seriously injured? Or maybe dead? You're head really needs to stop jumping to the conclusion of death, it does nothing good for your anxiety. During your thought process, you did not see Coran turning to you with an annoyed eyebrow.

"What?" You said, quick to you defensive voice, glaring at him,

"Your anxiety is making Green more anxious, calm down and Green might." Coran said in a calming voice, but then you became confused. Why would Green care about your feelings right now? Before you could ask Coran what he meant, Green finally opened up and you sighed in relief as you saw Pidge drag herself out, mostly unharmed apart from a few nicks and bruises on her face. You rushed over to help her walk, throwing her arm over your shoulders, your arm wrapping itself around her waist to keep her up right, there was always benefits to being almost the same height, you having the advantage of the 2-3 inches.

"Are you alright Pidge?" You said, your anxiety demanding at least some reassurance that Pidge is alright. For a few moments it was just silence, your panic becoming worse until she finally spoke.

"Im about alright as someone who just crash landed can be." She said, her voice strained from shock and pain. It didn't stop the sigh of relief coming loud out of your mouth, your body becoming more relaxed.

"Come on, let's take you to infirmary, it shouldn't take more than a few, as you humans call it, minutes to heal you." You nodded in agreement, helping Pidge move towards the castle.

"What even happened? I thought you guys were just training!" You exclaimed, your eyebrows raising in concern at her. She let out a soft giggle before explaining what they were doing, your heart swelling at the sound of it. By the end of the explanation you really wanted to hunt down Lance for even thinking that that idea was worth trying.