Prologue

In which no one believes Voldemort is back and Harry has to deal with an evil Professor while juggling his constant nightmares about a door...

>>>

Halcyon: denoting a period of time in the past that was idyllically happy and peaceful.

The whole Wizarding World was grieving. Mourning the loss of Cedric Diggory.

Harry was taking the weight of it all al ot more than some. Both Robyn and Harry were having constant nightmares about it throughout the summer. Dudley teased Harry for it while Robyn's parents and Alex were becoming more and more concerned about it and her constant screaming throughout each night.

But when Dementor's attacked Harry and Dudley; Harry has no choice but to face a trial with the Ministry, to which Cedric is far from his and Robyn's mind.

While Harry is awaiting for the day his trial is set, he spends the remaining days at Sirius' old house; Twelve Grimmauld Place, to which he learns about the Order.

When Hogwarts rolled around, Harry began to dream about a door. A door all too familiar but yet Harry couldn't place where he had seen it before.

Harry and Robyn battle many challenges this year as no one believes Voldemort is back, leaving the two angry and desperate.

It also doesn't help that a woman covered in pink insists it was all lies and gives Harry and Robyn very painful detentions.

In the end, they created an army. A secret organisation. Dumbledore's Army. Harry becomes the true leader he really is and teaches students how to really defend themselves.

What happens when Umbridge finds out about Dumbledore's Army? What happens when Noah joins Hogwarts? What happens when Harry sees Sirius getting tortured by Voldemort?

Oh, how they wished they could go back to the Halcyon days where all they had to worry about was homework and a convicted murderer...

(Like it? I'm not the best at descriptions as you all probably know by now.)

P.S. the definition at the top is the one that I will be using for the story as I know there are more meanings to the word.