Chapter Nineteen

Robyn managed to slip away from Ron and Hermione and she smiled smugly to herself that night as she lay in bed as she managed to avoid the conversation. She knew she would have to talk about it eventually. She knew she would have to tell Harry. But for some reason she was scared.

Maybe it was because when she looked back on the conversation she had with Hermione and Ron that she finally realised she did admit that she loved Harry. Maybe it was because of the fact that she actually did love Harry and didn't know what to do with herself? Maybe it was because she knew she would have to talk to Harry herself... Alone. Only him and her. Her stomach did a summersault as Robyn rolled over in bed making her feel both extremely sick and nervous.

Hermione entered the girls dorm and with one look at Robyn's bed, rolled her eyes, amused. She knew she would talk to Robyn tomorrow.

In the boys dorm it wasn't so quiet and tranquil. In the early hours of that morning, Harry began to thrash around in his bed, back and forth. He was having yet another nightmare. He had them each night yet somehow they never got less terrifying.

Through the flashes of green, a black door emerged in Harry's nightmare. Harry eyes scrunched up and his breathing hitched. Harry began to mumble incoherent words as he began to travel closer to the door in his dream. He knew that door from somewhere...it was always the same black door but yet he still couldn't put his finger on where he saw it before.

Ron rolled over in bed grumbling, at first it looked liked Harry had disturbed him but he just yawned and his steady breathing and snores retured.

Harry gasped as he awoke, sitting upright and begging for air, his chest heaving up and down unnaturally fast. Cold sweat covered every inch of him. He was drenched in it. Through Harry's panicking, he managed to reach a shaking hand up to touch his scar. He winced at the contact.

Harry took several deep breaths, reminding himself he was safe and now in the real world. He ignored the burning pain in his scar, and slowly began to calm down.

"So sorry, sir!" A quivering voice squeaked out from the darkness.

Harry reached out for his bedside table and grabbed his circular glasses, putting them on his sweaty face and turning to the side, only then noticing a small House-Elf with bat like ears and big green doe eyes.

"Dobby? What're doing here?" Harry whisper-yelled, surprise evident on his face although his breathing was still uneven.

Dobby looked sheepish as he wrung his slender hands together. "Dobby came to wish Harry Potter a happy Christmas."

Dobby looked at Harry with those big green eyes and Harry melted. Dobby only ever wanted the best for Harry and it warmed Harry's heart more than Dobby knew.

Harry shook his head, feeling a genuine smile sliding on to his face though his cheeks reddened slightly and he felt slightly awkward. "Oh . . . Well, thank you Dobby. But Christmas isn't for another three weeks." Harry pointed out.

Dobby nodded and Harry watched as Dobby's ear twitched as one of the boys let out a mumble in their sleep. "Dobby knows, but he won't be here when Christmas comes for Harry Potter. So Dobby has brought Harry Potter a present now, you see."

Dobby climbed on to Harry's bed and pulled out a poorly wrapped present.

Harry smiled again. "Dobby, you shouldn't have."

"Oh, but Dobby wanted to, sir." Dobby said as he looked at Harry with an expectant gaze.

"I got you something too." Harry lied. In all honesty, Harry was going to get Dobby something but with it being three weeks before Christmas he was going to get the House-Elf something closer the time. But now, feeling guilty, Harry lied.