Chapter Two

Everyone knew the Dursley's were proud to be perfectly normal and if anything strange or abnormal happened then they would go berserk and do everything in their power to keep it a secret.

Ever since Lily and James had Harry Potter, Petunia knew he would be just as abnormal as her sister and brother-in-law.

She did everything in her power to ignore the fact that magic existed and that her sister and newly born son were wizards, so she cut off all contact with them and pretended they never existed.

Due to this, Harry hated the very thought of the Dursley's knowing about the Dementor attack. They would be sure to blame him and punish him in some way. But he also knew he couldn't hold the weight of Dudley much longer so he trudged up to Number Four, Privet Drive and prayed on Merlin that they wouldn't ban him from going back to Hogwarts.

Harry knocked on the door and waited for Vernon or Petunia to answer and freak out.

After a few minutes of Harry shifting from one foot to another while staggering under Dudley's weight, Petunia finally opened the door. Petunia's first reaction was to scream and that's exactly what she did, making Harry sigh in annoyance at the over dramatic reaction and the fact that he was still holding Dudley.

Hearing his wife's shrill scream, Vernon rushed to the door and let out a kind of strangled cry while glaring daggers at Harry who just looked blankly back, quite used to the behaviour of the two.

Finally, Vernon grabbed Dudley relieving Harry of the weight.

Uncle Vernon took Dudley to the living room with Petunia scurrying after while freaking out and having a breakdown.

Harry sighed again and let himself in the house while shutting the door behind him.

Dudley began to show signs of life again which Vernon took this chance to get answers.

"What happened, son, what happened? Did Mrs. Polkiss give you something foreign for tea?"

Harry rolled his eyes at his uncle. Oh how he couldn't wait to go back to Hogwarts.

"Vernon, call the police, he's been mugged." Petunia said after calming down from sobbing.

"Who did this to you, son? I'll get them, don't worry. Give me a name?" Vernon said while giving his son a gentle shake.

"Please, talk to Mummy?" Petunia begged, a fresh set of tears falling.

Harry stumbled up to the couch and practically collapsed on to it, still breathing heavily.

Dudley raised his shaking hand and pointed at Harry. "It was him!"

Vernon turned and glared at Harry, his face turning purple. "Boy, what have you done to my son?"

"It wasn't me!" Harry defended himself.

"I swear, I'll have your neck if you don't tell me what you've done." Vernon hissed, getting closer to Harry.

Harry jumped up from the couch and glared at Vernon, anger bubbling through his veins. "I swear, it wasn't me." He exclaimed.

"Vernon, he's ice cold, we have to get him to the hospital." Petunia fretted, her boney hand resting on Dudley's forehead.