*Chapter Twelve*

Anna

"Good morning, sunshine." Tyler's cheery voice fills my mind, and I can't hold back a small smile. I love hearing his voice, especially when he whispers softly into my ear.

"Hey." My voice is still heavy with sleep, and I can't yet bring myself to open my eyes.

"As much as I would love to spend today in bed with you, we can't. I have a surprise for you, so you have to get your sweet, little, perfect butt out of bed to get ready. Right now or we'll be late. I'll help you though, don't worry. Let's start by taking a shower and getting you all cleaned up." He's starting to nibble on my ear, sending shivers through my entire body. When he's trailing kisses down my neck, I push him away gently.

"What kind of surprise?" Last night comes rushing back into my mind, and I'm still a bit wary about what happened.

"One that you'll like, I promise." I look at him now through half-opened eyes, still trying to adjust to the bright sunlight shining through the hotel windows.

Tyler looks like a kid on Christmas morning, and a few tiny butterflies dance around in my stomach. His breathtaking smile and giddy mood is contagious, and I can't hold back my own smile.

"Come on, let's go and take a shower already." He pulls the blanket away from our bodies and jumps out of bed. Before I know what's going on, he snatches me out of bed and throws me over his shoulder, giving my butt a light slap.

"What's going on with you?" I can't hold back the laughter that's bubbling out of me.

"I'm just excited about today, that's all." He puts me back down once we're in the bathroom and undresses both of us before I can even blink.

Our shower takes a bit longer than Tyler wanted it to be, but somehow I don't think he'll complain about it. He's out in the bedroom now, getting dressed, while I'm getting ready in the bathroom. I can see in the bathroom mirror that he keeps looking at me.

"Stop staring at me all the time. You're distracting me. We're never going to leave," I tell him and he chuckles.

"It's not my fault that you're so beautiful. I just want to stare at you all day long." He's dressed now and walks over to me. My heartbeat speeds up as I keep staring into his eyes in the mirror, watching him approach me like a hunter does with his prey. He walks right up to me, pressing his front into my back. I immediately melt into him, loving the closeness.

"I'm going to wait out in the living room until you're done. If I stay here for another minute, we definitely won't be leaving this room today." He nibs at my shoulder softly, making it hard to think clearly.

"I don't mind if we just stay here all day." I slowly turn around and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Usually I wouldn't either, but this surprise is too important to miss." He gives me a slow, soft kiss that makes my insides melt like hot butter. "Hurry up. I'll have one of the guys get us a car as soon as possible. Don't forget your camera, and lots of extra batteries and memory cards." He squeezes my butt and leaves with a wink.

Camera, extra batteries, and memory cards are like magic words to my ears, and I'm done in record time.

***

I'm not sure what time it is, or how many hours have passed since we left the hotel room this morning. I do know though, that this has been one of the most incredible days in my life, and I'm sure my face will be sore tomorrow from smiling so much. Tyler has arranged a private tour guide for us, and we've been sightseeing in and around London all day long. I've never taken this many pictures before. The beauty of all the towers, bridges, museums, churches, and everything else we've seen was beyond magnificent and beautiful, and I couldn't get enough of it.

"Tyler," I whisper, my mouth hanging open as I stare up at the gigantic Ferris wheel in front of us. The London Eye is almost sparkling in the early evening sun. It's ginormous, so much bigger than I thought it would be.

"I know how much you wanted to see it." Tyler bends down to me, his forehead almost touching mine. "Surprise," he whispers quietly, looking intently into my eyes.

"Thank you so much." For some reason I'm starting to tear up. It's silly, but it means a lot to me that he knows me so well. I go up onto my tippy toes and hug him as tight as I can with my camera hanging around my neck.

"Let's go. We don't want to make everyone wait any longer than they already have to." He starts walking past a long line of people, trying to pull me with him, but I stop in my tracks after a second.

"What do you mean, we don't want to make everyone wait any longer than they already have to?" I look at him questioningly.

He lets out a breath, scratching his neck with his free hand. "I know you don't like it when I use my 'celebrity powers' but I pulled a few strings, and we have the whole thing to ourselves for one whole 30 minute rotation."

My mouth pops open, and I just stare at him.

"I want this to be a special moment for us without anyone else there." He gives me a small smile, but I'm still too stunned to speak.

Tyler takes advantage of my weak moment and pulls me to the operator, who leads us to one of the capsules.

The doors close behind us, and I watch Tyler as he gives the operator a thumbs up.

"Good luck," the operator says, as we slowly start our ascent.

****

How did you like Tyler's surprise?😍

Thanks so much to all of you guys for reading my stories. I can't ever explain how much that means to me. ❤😍