*Epilogue to the Epilogue*

My brain wouldn't leave me alone. Enjoy it. 😉❤

****

Tyler

Everyone is staring at me as I walk into the waiting room of the hospital.

I can't keep the smile off my face anymore. "Our baby boy is here," I exclaim and everyone cheers.

Chairs scratch against the white linoleum as people push out of them

Chairs scratch against the white linoleum as people push out of them. It's like a little party in here, and I hope the nurses won't put a stop to it.

"Congratulations sweetie," my mother in-law Heather whispers into my ear, squeezing me tightly. I can feel a few drops of moisture soak into my shirt, and I can't blame her. I've already shed a few of my own.

I get more hugs and congratulations from my father in-law James, my sister in-law Joanne, Marlene, and our best friends Liam and Allie. Everyone is having big smiles on their faces, and a few tears are being wiped away too.

Not everyone I care about is here, but I try not to let it affect me.

"Congratulations, son. I'm so happy for you." My head snaps up at the voice coming from behind me, and I spin around to see my father standing right in front of me. He closes the distance between us and gives me a brief hug. It's a bit weird, yet good at the same time.

"You didn't think I'd miss this one too, did you? I'm still upset I missed the birth of the girls. I wouldn't have missed this one for the world." He gives me a small smile, looking a bit unsure.

"Thanks dad," I say, really meaning it. Our relationship has slowly improved over the years, and I'm convinced that it is completely due to Anna and her loving personality. She has changed all of us for the better. If it was possible, I'd love her even more for that.

"Uncle Tyler, can we go see the baby now? I really want to. I love babies. I have a new baby sister too. She's still very little so we have to be very careful with her." Little two year old Sawyer looks up at me with big eyes, and I squat down to be on his eye level.

"You're right buddy, you got a new cute little sister too, don't you?" I look up at Liam and Allie and wink at them.

"Come on Sawyer," Liam holds out his hands and scoops him up. "Let's go get a snack, and then we can go see the new baby in a little bit."

"OK, daddy." He snuggles into Liam's shoulder, before lifting his head again. "Mommy and Michelle have to come too."

Allie laughs, cradling her little girl close to her chest. "Of course we'll come too, honey." She turns back around to me when she's at the door. "Let us know when you're ready for us. There's no rush, OK?"

I give her a big smile and nod.

"I'm gonna go back in there to check on them and see how they are doing. I'll let you guys know when they are ready for visitors. Thanks so much for being here." I look at everyone, wanting them to know how much their love and support means to me, to us.

Joanne walks out of the waiting room with me. "I'll go and pick up Brooke and Kaylyn now. I know they are excited to meet their baby brother. That's all they've been talking about."

"I know." I chuckle. "That poor boy won't know what hit him with those two crazy girls."

"Very true." She laughs too. "We'll take our time to give you guys some rest."

"Sounds good. Thanks, Jo."

She smiles at me and nods. "Anytime. Now go back in there. Tell Anna she did a great job."

"Will do." I turn around to walk back into Anna's room and our new little beautiful baby boy, Cooper.

THE END. FOR REALS THIS TIME.

*****

This is seriously it now, I think. 😂

I hope you liked this little extra chapter as much as the rest. 😍

Thanks so much again for all of your support. I can't ever say thanks enough! You guys are just awesome. ❤

 ❤