Chapter 6

I haven't seen Eleanor in a little over a month.

I sent her a little text and she left me on read. I tried to talk to her at uni but she was always in a rush off to somewhere. She was avoiding me and that made me feel weird.

I didn't understand it and it made me a little salty, so in return, I was mad at her... she had no reason to be annoyed, I didn't say anything bad or insulting.

It was confusing...

"Gio, fuck off." I slapped his hand away from my fries, we ordered McDonalds and he said he didn't want anything but an ice cream and when food came, he started taking my fries.

"I just wanted one. Gheez, why you so bitchy lately." He rolled his eyes as he looked down at his phone, he had been texting a lot lately but whenever I asked, he'd say it's no one. He had a dumb smile on his face that I wish I could make him see, that's definitely not no one.

"No one, huh?" I teased and his smile dropped, he locked his phone and dramatically rolled his eyes.

"You know, Ty, I will carry on saying no one for as long as you carry on saying there's nothing going on between you and Eleanor."

"There's nothing, Gio." I sighed, he's asked me about this so many times that by now, the answer just comes out naturally. "We're not even friends. We tease each other, we beef each other, banter with each other and—"

"You kissed."

"Once." I groaned, turning away from him. "I don't even like Eleanor like that."

"You're a mess." He sighed, before he could carry on, the doorbell rang and with a sigh I got up to open the door. I grabbed my fries and the BBQ dip because I didn't trust Gio with them.

When I opened the door, I was surprised to see Eleanor standing there.

"I'm mad at you." The words came out of my mouth like vomit.

Eleanor lifted one of her eyebrows as she grabbed a potato fry and dip it on the BBQ sauce.

Why did I think that was hot?

"Get your board— we're going somewhere," She simply said before she turned around to head back to her car. I just watched her leave and I didn't want to look, I swear to god I really didn't but my eyes just— "Stop looking at my ass."

"I've seen better!"

"Now, you and I both know you're lying and I don't even have to look at you to know you are." She was so cocky... why does she always sound so cocky? I rolled my eyes and watched her as she opened the door of her car. "Hurry up, Kohen."

"No, I'm not going anywhere with you. I'm mad at you, didn't you hear me? I did just say I was. I'm pretty sure I said I was. You can't just ignore me for a whole—"

"I heard you but decided to ignore you." Eleanor takes out a cigarette and places it between her lips. "Coming or not?"

I watched her as she lit her thing and I wondered, why do I even want to go anywhere with Eleanor? "Where?"

"Trust me, Kohen," She smirks, blowing smoke out her mouth. "Just get your board and let's go,"

"I don't like you when you're bossy."

"I don't like you when you breathe."

I snorted, completely forgetting I was 'mad' at her. "That's really rude, Eleanor."

"Come on, you know, I'm only joking." She gave me a playful look and then rolled her eyes. When she noticed the dumb look on my face, she looked down at her shoes, trying to cover the smile on her lips. "Coming?"